What's new

growing with khaleel :D

Khaleel

Veteran
what up guys.. yup, it's me -- and i even found my old avatar buried in my old pc. :D let's see, a few months ago i had to take things come down after a strange house-guest (long story, but it was a family friend who turned out to be a cop! luckily i found out a week before so was able to tear everything down, but it sucked balls to see thirty beauties come down a few weeks early.

of course, he who does not die today, lives to fight another day. and finally that day is here. :pimp3:

[running a 250 hps in veg and 2 1000 hps in bloom :D]

alright, here is the line up:

picture.php

G13 x Deep Chunk

Cannacopia seeds made this beauty, and called it Government Mule. I once had a plant as purple as all get-out. Not talking striations; it was completely, solid purple all the way through. temps will be plenty low so should be able to bring whatever colors are there, out. aside from colors, the pheno's i ran in the past had a very clear, middle-of-the-road sativa/indica mix, a littel heavier on the sativa side in terms of buzz and potency. i've got six seeds left, so hoping to get a pretty good girl to keep for all my life. :kiss:

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk

Oh yes. She's back. :yes: cannacopia seed, this one is a cult favorite. and for good reason. not much yield, at least with the pheno's i had in the past, but potency is unmatched. ambien must have a 24/7 propaganda-lobbying army in place to prevent the insomniac public from finding out about bubba kush. this blend does not dissappoint.

Cherry Haze x Trainwreck

picture.php

picture.php

Yup, i brought her back too. (god i am so giddy right now even just typing that i'm growing again lol you really do miss it. not the smoking as much as the growing. ok, the smoking too haha) cherry haze, from Reeferman seeds, a beautiful sativa. a very good buddy of mine and the coolest mofo ever lol gave me a handful of seeds he made after picking his healthiest male trainwreck and letting it go to pollen, then pollinated all his favorite reeferman strains -- cherry haze, grapefruit, willijuana (that shit was bomb), and a couple others. including a lesser-known sativa known as "viper"...

Viper x Trainwreck

picture.php

picture.php

This is the gold. one of the best all-around smokes i've ever had, and a killer in terms of growing. short stature, good rooting properties, vigorous as hell... and a huge yielder. like louisville sluggers for colas. the above pic is a clone just minutes after going in dirt (hey, what can i say -- i wasn't the one cloning. she'll pull through lol) i can't wait.

picture.php

picture.php

for growing medium, i'll be using happy frog with about 35% chunky perlite. for veg, base nute will be wormcastings, and for bloom budswell guano. i'll use bushmaster during veg, and snowstorm ultra during bloom. molasses all the way through. water is tap water through a brita filter, for now into a 5 gallon bucket with an air stone going and a submersible heater. will take all this to a larger tote when i start the cloning, since i will be using a sunleaves float and grow just sitting on top of the water resovoir i use to bubble and warm the h2o. works pretty well.

picture.php

ok, the gear. starting from scratch, so going with an internal-ballast hps 250. the bulb was $35 i think. not exactly a hortilux. lol but this will just be my veg light. it will probably take me 7-8 weeks to get everything popped, sexed, cloned, etc. by then i'll have set up a bloom area with a 1000 or couple 400's. probably just do the 1000 with a hot spot protector and big ass circular reflector. not trying to get too crazy, but with four strains (and possible the dj whatnot blueberry strain.. the original blueberry, sorry not up to date on all my genetic history lol it is bomb. i grew out one clone when i first set up. great stuff, i gotta say) anyway with four-five strains i think a 25-49 square foot area will be sufficient. pics! [edit: as of 1/20/11, i am now running the 250 hps in veg and 2 1000 hps in bloom :D]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks for coming along. i'll try to post quite a bit to get the requisite 50 posts. feel free to post pics of your own if you have anything going. peace out, i'll get a sig line up soon lol

- khaleel

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
hell yeah! congrats man, glad to see you back. Always liked seeing what you were capbable of. Im gonna bookmark this thread =)

Welcome back!

Khaleel

Veteran
hell yeah! congrats man, glad to see you back. Always liked seeing what you were capbable of. Im gonna bookmark this thread =)

Welcome back!

hiya soulfly! :wave: thanks a lot for the warm welcome, my friend. i'm excited to see the G13 mix again. should be fun. and excited to smoke all of it. it's amazing what passes on the street for chronic.. yeach. lol

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
hiya soulfly! :wave: thanks a lot for the warm welcome, my friend. i'm excited to see the G13 mix again. should be fun. and excited to smoke all of it. it's amazing what passes on the street for chronic.. yeach. lol

your completely right man - its crazy what people pay for and the quality they get...

Khaleel

Veteran
:wave: Good ta see you my friend.

hiya bear! :wave: always a pleasure -- very good to see you are here and thriving, many thanks for the post.

piston: haha hi there friend :) thanks for the welcome glad to have you aboard, and hope it turns out to be a good show.

Khaleel

Veteran
here's a shot of the seeds, day two in float and grow. already see a little tail poking out of one. :) i'll take a proper pic once she's all the way out..

picture.php

picture.php

and the viper x trainwreck clone and cherry haze x trainwreck clone. hanging in there just fine.

picture.php

T

Tarus Bulbar

What up Khaleel!!!
Lookn forward to another one
of your grows!!
Tagged

Khaleel

Veteran
What up Khaleel!!!
Lookn forward to another one
of your grows!!
Tagged

thanks greenadian! :thanks: can't wait myself. lol

oh check it out -- i found a shot of the G13 x deep chunk strain i ran a couple years ago. . this is the one that turned purple. (see, i wasn't exaggerating ha)

i know, i know. those of you that remember me are probably tired of seeing it. i'm pretty i sure i rocked it as a signature pic for a while. :artist:

picture.php

Khaleel

Veteran
yikes -- checked the gals before leaving this morning for work. one of my cats slipped in behind and got locked in with the girls all day! only took a few nips off the cherry haze, as opposed to eating the viper trainwreck and cherry haze completely. poor guy had no food all day. good job on not destroying the crop, kitty. :D

Khaleel

Veteran
and here are the sprouts! :woohoo:

not even two full days and i see tails on 14/14. aww shit. :pimp3: I got these beans in in the mail over a year ago, too. i am so glad i stumbled on this method. it's so easy. just float the tray and walk away. (i made that rhyme on purpose, brah.) sunleaves should rename their "float-and-grow" to the "sprout-a-bean" :tiphat:

G-13 x Deep Chunk (Government Mule)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok i didn't take pics of all seven bk x dc's and you can't really see the last one in this (only the tip of the shell cuz of the angle) but take my word it is up bitches! lol

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk

picture.php

alright thats it for now. gettin excited.. :canabis:

Mrpiston38

so wait ur seedling are in a rubber maid tub??? not sure how u are doing it. so u fill the tub with water and then u get a piece of foam, cut holes for plugs. do u germ them then put in plugs or do u just drop seeds in the plugs and hope they grow? does this setup need a lid or do u use a pump to get air into the water? sry lots of Q's

yikes -- checked the gals before leaving this morning for work. one of my cats slipped in behind and got locked in with the girls all day! only took a few nips off the cherry haze, as opposed to eating the viper trainwreck and cherry haze completely. poor guy had no food all day. good job on not destroying the crop, kitty. :D

Yikes is right! At least the poor little fella was better behaved this time! Perhaps he learned his lesson after eating all that last time ... :cathug:

Things should be shapin' up nicely :tiphat: ... I knew you couldn't stay away for too long haha.

I'm tagged, i'll be watchin, peace bro!

sg