What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bleh....I can only find about 10 seeds on the Church from the NCDG... I was hoping for like 50...lol. Got PLENTY NCDG beans now :rasta:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Another freakin' thread?!! Are you trying to give me Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? Damn, now I GOTTA post here too!

LMAO.

Dude, the Querkle is 'da shit from what I hear. I got that info. right from TGA Subcool. I've been a fan of his strains for years, but to date haven't gotten around to getting single strain....
There's apparently some issue between Gypsy and Subcool that I won't expand upon here.
I contacted Subcool about his Sputnik V1 and V2 to see if he had any of those beans stockpiled away. He said those were "long gone", and "never coming back again". He offered to send me some new stuff he was working on, and he strongly suggested the Querkle. I never got around to asking him to send out that care package for a variety of reasons.

Nonetheless, I'm certain you're gonna have some dankity results here. You got me tuned in. I think the Querkle is gonna be another one of those strains you gotta chuck some pollen at.

K

kallenavndk

wauw champ that church looks like a killer , what is her genetics?
really nice grow m8

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aw shucks guys....making my lil humble ass feel special....lol. Yeah man, the Church is one hella strain. I try to stay outta breeder politics, and just cross/grow/smoke whatever strains I dig, regardless of who bred it. So, that being said, I am now waiting to hear the flaming begin for me growing GHS gear....lol.
Lil story for yall....
I was sent some beans of this Church from a friend. This is almost a year ago, when NO ONE could get Church to germ, and GHS even stopped selling em till they could figure out what happened.
Well, ONE bean popped, and I have been cloning the shit outta her since. The mother plant looks like she caught the ninja, she just got REALLY hard leaves, and seems to only be growing horizontally...almost cant see through it. So, with her possibly dying, (cloning her in a week, so we shall see if they make it) I dusted her at Accessndxs advice, and am SO glad I did. This big girl is starting to pink/purple up on me alot...I dig it. The Skunk in this pheno REALLY sticks out...
Im zooted as hell of one o her clones from the tub now....not sure if anything is making sense that I say....Ill be back...Im burnt, lol...
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick lil update for those interested. Few group shots of the babies. Got some really cool variety to be noticed this early. And they already stink! Mostly the bubba x DC though. Those actually smell kind at 4in tall, lol....
Bubba Kush x DC

Chunk D (Sour Diesel x DC)

Querkle

Group A

Group B

Whole F.A.M.

Taking the Church from the boom boom room down in a few days...Just waiting for the seed pods to open up a lil more...NCDG got a bit to go...another 3 weeks tops....seeds will be ready from that about the same time the Church comes down.
Good vibes...

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THanks bozo and TG!
Your right bozo, we got some good folks in this community...I haev had plenty o gifts and trades that made me happier than any new car or toy, lol....Love this Biz:headbange
good vibes

accessndx

Veteran
WhiskeyT: had to jump on in and check things out in 'da new Year! You're making me salivate with the new varieties...I'd kill a bus full of nuns for some Querkle. ROFL.

Wishing ya' lots o' abundance and prosperity this year brotha.

SpoCannabis

Indeed!! Can't wait to see em! Yeah, this community is great...very generous people, all down to help the cause :joint:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Access- Im sure this querkle may make its rounds....wink wink
SpoCan-Thanks man!..Lots o good peeps out and about on here huh?...I got so many breeding plans with this lot...
good vibes

thatguy

Looking good, man! I like the crosses you got there.

How's about some pics of the setup?

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stoppin in TG! Set-up is still in progress. Will get picks up soon as its done. Doing a porta-tent style doo-hickie. You'll dig it. All 3/4in PVC wrapped in panda film....
good vibes

accessndx

Veteran
Signpost ahead, next stop: the Whiskey zone.

Signpost ahead, next stop: the Whiskey zone.

One more wink and I'll pop out of one of your closets like Rod Serling:

"What WhiskeyTango doesn't know is that Access is a weed-fiend, and that his last post took his grow squarely into the rarely traversed center of the Twilight Zone..." :muahaha:

serling184.jpg

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"You must spread some rep around....."

LMAO Access! "grabs big bag o beans and jumps into vortex!"...saee ya there!
good vibes

thatguy

Access, you trippin' tonight? Sure sound like it!

Cool shit, WT420! I love improvisation! Gotta make do with what you got available ;)

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some red neck ingenuity for ya. Behold, my grow tent/box/hut...
This is the babies before hand...I let em get REAL dry before transplanting this time....woops.

Overview of said cage

Gettin the babies into thier new home

LOTS o trim!!!...heh

good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
finished transplanting this morning...take some more pics later...
good vibes