What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k ebb and grow.. first attempt at hydro!

ballinjordanz

DHF, also do you think that a 55 gal. reservoir is enough for 12 5gal buckets flowerin under 4-5k watts? or do you think that it would be better to have 2 reservoirs, 2 buckets connected to 6 5 gal buckets a piece? Thanks for all you help man, and also had the same question as chicken, lol could not find the thru hull bait aerator... thnx!!

D

DHF

Sorry guys.....didn`t see the questions till now.......Chicken.....thru-hull oxygen infusor is the same thingy, but it runs off 12/24 volt batteries so all that`s needed is an inverter/transformer wired to it to be able ta plug it into a 120 volt receptacle/outlet......and.....that link didn`t work for me , but........

Ebb and flow table "overflow fittings" have a screen of sorts so that roots can grow around instead of down through the drainholes and clog flow.........

Same principle with buckets as to where faster feed will push roots away from feed/drainlines and train em to the sides so flow can be unobstructed after end of stretch when no more roots are bein built.........and Ballin.......daisy chainin/tyin couple barrels together`s always better cuz more juice has less drift ph and ppm wise for far better "buffering" of the juice/solution.....

Hope that helps.....DHF.......:ying:.....

cateros

I'm not sure on too cold but I would guess anything over 60 would be fine. It's just a guess though and I'm sure the answer lies around here somewhere. .
Actually to low of a temp can also slow down nutrient uptake as well ,like the trick of using cooler rez temps during the last 7-10 days of flush colder temp rez will help plants with purple traits to show them ,I have actually noticed outdoors indicas my friends grow here in Ontario almost always are purple till the early 90's any purple weed we saw we called purple indica, instead of purple kush or whatever.

St3ve

Hows the plants coming along shredGnar? I'm late to the party but thats a nice setup you have there. Nutes seem a little hot, what ec you running at now adays?

Latest posts

Latest posts