What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

World Cup 2018

Cvh

Supermod
Actually Leuven is my hometown... Oude markt. Stella Artois. De Vaart. I studied at the KHL in Leuven.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It was a long time ago, but I studied quite a bit at Ambiorix. We lived in Leuven and later in Holsbeek.

Cvh

Supermod
Well thats only a few miles away from me. I lived in Kesseldal, Kessel-lo just at the Kesselberg...

Cvh

Supermod
Belgium!!!

picture.php

B

Bird~friend

England , got 2 !!!!

Winning ways gypsy. YES, C'Mon England! , C'Mon England !

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now England go on to play either Croatia or Russia in the semi-finals of the football world cup....

England had so many wasted chances in the Sweden game, but luckily 2 of them came to fruition.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hoping Croatia wins. They look pretty organized.

I'd like to see Belgium - England for the Cup.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah you could tell by the look on his face, Putin will have his ballz on a plate. probably hit him up with some novichok and his whole family and his relatives. poor guy shouldn't have been born in Putin's Russia right?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Post 63 67 91 - Picked the winners.

Also forecasting Belgium and England for the World Cup game.

Cvh

Supermod
Today in the news the French said at a pressconference they fear the upcoming match against the Belgiums.

It will be a very interesting match next tuesday when Belgium plays against France.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not many games left in the tournament any more, but I suspect that we are in for a treat with the remaining games.

So far there has been some outstanding football, and I suspect that there will be more to come.

Dog Star

Veteran
Croatia fights like a lion.... wish them good result as this will be only good
thing that happends lately here.. people was yesterday so much in extasy
it was very cool feel to sense this positive collective energy spreading around..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Pretty much the same story here in England Dog Star......Football seems to help polarize a nations consciousness .....and direct it at a football pitch.

It can make people very happy.....but also very sad/bitter, and its a welcome distraction from the usual national mentality.

Good luck Croatia......because you are going to need it.

Croatia fights like a lion.... wish them good result as this will be only good
thing that happends lately here.. people was yesterday so much in extasy
it was very cool feel to sense this positive collective energy spreading around..

Latest posts

Latest posts