What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Grass 2018

NENugger

Hey Zeez, its the picture I think. they are a bit larger than my hand.

Here is a QM and BH not LST'd low profile. I topped both once.

picture.php

NENugger

Smug_Pepe that plant looks happy. I read about Schrom and it sounds great. Cool looking greenhouse too!

Massholes seem to have reasonable legal situation compared to the other legal states.
I know the dispensaries are slow to open but we don't give a care about that. haha

Look forward to seeing how it turns out.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Beasting

Beasting

The garden has really filled out with all these storms. No flowers yet, I would love to water in some more fish food and spray but it seems to rain every afternoon so will have to wait. Was just looking at when I first planted and I am definitely happy where I am today. Last year I was fighting PM already but these girls look pretty good, I would say perfect but still have some leaf munching so it is what it is.

Before
picture.php

Today
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I am guessing if all goes well should be 1/2 -1 lb per plant. Everyone in this thread has beautiful plants! Nice job Mass now lets try and finish up strong.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
The last feeding I gave them was a compost tea consisting of good compost, some bat guano, a dash of epsom salt, a dash of Paul Stamets' Myco Grow and two small bluefish racks.
I also added eye of newt, toe of frog, and wool of bat.
Let it bubble for two days, then apply after I've diluted it about 50/50 with water.

Sometimes I give them store-bought fish emulsion, top dressings of worm castings and in between just plain water.

Great looking plants.

What are you feeding those Capt?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hey Zeez, its the picture I think. they are a bit larger than my hand.

Here is a QM and BH not LST'd low profile. I topped both once.

Yea, I guess it was the pic. They look good.

The last feeding I gave them was a compost tea consisting of good compost, some bat guano, a dash of epsom salt, a dash of Paul Stamets' Myco Grow and two small bluefish racks.
I also added eye of newt, toe of frog, and wool of bat.
Let it bubble for two days, then apply after I've diluted it about 50/50 with water.

Sometimes I give them store-bought fish emulsion, top dressings of worm castings and in between just plain water.

It's definitely working. :biggrin: Those are some happy girls. I heard lobster balls were good too.:laughing:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Finally getting preflowers here. And both plants started the stretch. Added just under 2 feet on one in a week, other one added about a foot. Pushing 8 and 6 feet easy.
picture.php

Michael49

First outdoor grow for me. White widow and a Blueberry cross - both fast finishers. Doing well so far. With my indoor plants I typically do lots of training, but none so far for these girls....

June....
picture.php

Early July....
picture.php

Last week....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Michael49

Looking good, interesting set up.

what cloth is that and were do you get it?

The plants are in an area of our yard with poor drainage so I built a stand for them with chicken wire on the bottom to allow for better drainage - definitely glad I did that given all the rain this summer!!

They are in 45 gallon fabric pots.

The cloth I got at a local garden center - I don't know the name of it unfortunately. I only started using that because my plants got attacked early on by chipmunks!!! Its also nice because from a distance you can't really tell what's growing :) - one of my primary concerns has been theft!

I grew these from seed and I just harvested the same plants indoors - interesting to see the differences. These are supposed to be fast finishers and true to form my indoor plants were ready for harvest at 6 weeks so I expect these to be done in early September.

NENugger

I transplanted the self-seeded plant that came up in the garden into an 11 gal fabric pot. She had a tap root about 1 ft long like a skinny carrot and a side shoot similar thickness but no large net of root mass like you get from a clone.
She didn't like it at all and got very stressed.
picture.php

I had faith as these weeds are tough and moved her into more shady spot and watered well.
It took 3-4 days but she came out of it worse for wear and tear though. Lost lots of fan leaves and now her neck is permanently bent over. The stem hardened bent like that.
picture.php

I am happy she made it as I want to make seeds with the male self-seed as well as cross with Queen Mother male I have. Hoping to have a hybrid of Sat Dom characteristics that finishes well here in Mass. We'll see.....?

NENugger

Michael49 I thought those were leather, that's what they looked like anyway LOL. Finishing in 6 weeks is great. Looking forward to seeing them in flower. They look super healthy.

Michael49

Michael49 I thought those were leather, that's what they looked like anyway LOL. Finishing in 6 weeks is great. Looking forward to seeing them in flower. They look super healthy.

They do seem pretty happy!!

I just pruned and "gently" lollipopped them today. Amazing how much bigger plants get from the same seeds grown outdoors vs indoors!!

I'll post more photos of their progress over the coming weeks.

NENugger

Smug_Pepe I looked hard at Peyote P but went with Erdpurt in the end. I look forward to see how it turns out. Healthy now for sure.
Here is the Erdpurt that was topped once.
picture.php

It's my earliest flowering strain - finishes in 7-8 weeks. But it is also the first one to start flowering by at least 3 weeks. The Queen Mother I have finishes in 8-9 weeks but is barely looking like starting to flower.
Also, it is the only indica I'm growing and it has high CBD so should be interesting to find out its effects.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts