What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Again you are deflecting from the topic of this thread which is about 'Pakistani Muslim Grooming Gangs.' and Tommy Robinson speaking out about it. Pakistani men represent around 1% of the UK population and are responsible for over 75% of this type of Pedophilia.....<GROOMING GANGS.>

Pedophilia is rife throughout many societies sadly, and this specific type of crime is all about Pakistani Muslim men preying on white British girls. They don't prey on their own muslim female population like this....so evidently there is racism involved because they are specifically targeting non-muslim British girls and women.

Quit trying to deflect the discourse by creating STRAWMAN arguments....

"Almost 85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 were white. 3% were black and 4% were Asian and the rest were either listed as ‘other’ or unknown."

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/an-overview-of-sexual-offending-in-england-and-wales

beta

Veteran
Again you are deflecting from the topic of this thread which is about 'Pakistani Muslim Grooming Gangs.' and Tommy Robinson speaking out about it. Pakistani men represent around 1% of the UK population and are responsible for over 75% of this type of Pedophilia.....

Again, if this is true why are 90% of the people on sexual offender list in the UK white dudes? Why are 85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 white dudes?

If your real goal is to reduce sexual exploitation of minors, why aren't you going after white guys? They are BY FAR and WITHOUT A DOUBT the worst offenders.

It takes a lot of work to make people of Asian descent the problem. First you have to ignore that the vast majority of abusers are white dudes. Then you have to ignore ALL 1:1 sexual abuse, which is the vast vast majority of sexual abuse. Then you have to ONLY count sexual abuse involving multiple perpetrators, which accounts for a infinitesimally small proportion of all sexual abuse.

Once you're looking at this tiny, tiny fraction of overall sexual abuse of minors... Only THEN can you pretend like people of Asian decent are the problem.

You are going WAY out of your way to find a way to be biased against Muslims.

Last edited:

kushedy

I don’t know the figures you two are referring to so I’m not going to get between you two on what you have just posted but I did notice something slightly off topic, but still also on topic which is that the Government state that 13% of the UK is made up by Black, Asian, Mixed & other. The other 87% are white.
These figures if they are correct which I am doubting make it sound like there are only a very small number of immigrants here. If the figures are correct I can only assume that this is because the 13% are nearly all in the South of the country & possibly places like Scotland, Wales are not so heavily populated by ethnic minorities. Where I live white English people are the minority as is the case in London. I believe the same can be said for a number of cities which is why I struggle to believe this 13%. Our Government lie to the public as a profession so I see no reason why they would not lie about these figures if it made their lives easier.

Back on subject Muslimism is a religion not a skin colour but the rape gangs are predominantly Asian. Up until very recently the police would not arrest let alone charge these people for fear of being called racist. This has been going on for years & the establishment have been turning a blind eye.
It’s only because a lot of people in towns in the North of the country managed to drum up some media attention & essentially shamed the police force & the establishment into doing something about it.
The Government did the usual i.e. use a few of the local council as scape goats & had the police finally prosecuted one of these gangs. They’ve essentially been operating with close to impunity for years so they have also avoided the sex offenders list.
@beta can I ask are you UK based & do you follow a religion?

Last edited:

beta

Veteran
Where I live white English people are the minority as is the case in London. I believe the same can be said for a number of cities which is why I struggle to believe this 13%. Our Government lie to the public as a profession so I see no reason why they would not lie about these figures if it made their lives easier.

London is 59.8% white. I'm sure you'll say statistics are part of the conspiracy, too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London#Ethnic_breakdown

It’s only because a lot of people in towns in the North of the country managed to drum up some media attention & essentially shamed the police force & the establishment into doing something about it.
The Government did the usual i.e. use a few of the local council as scape goats & had the police finally prosecuted one of these gangs. They’ve essentially been operating with close to impunity for years so they have also avoided the sex offenders list.

LoL, like I said - When facts fail, invent a conspiracy. You can believe literally anything you want with this kind of logic.

'Boogieman'

Again, if this is true why are 90% of the people on sexual offender list in the UK white dudes? Why are 85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 white dudes?

If your real goal is to reduce sexual exploitation of minors, why aren't you going after white guys? They are BY FAR and WITHOUT A DOUBT the worst offenders.

It takes a lot of work to make people of Asian descent the problem. First you have to ignore that the vast majority of abusers are white dudes. Then you have to ignore ALL 1:1 sexual abuse. Then you have to ONLY count sexual abuse involving multiple perpetrators, which accounts for a infinitesimally small proportion of all sexual abuse.

Once you're looking at this tiny, tiny fraction of overall sexual abuse of minors... Only THEN can you pretend like people of Asian decent are the problem.

You are going WAY out of your way to find a way to be biased against Muslims.

Lol, going back to 2011 before the mass immigration of muslims, of course it was mostly white dudes at that time it was a mostly white country, sad thing is the muslims hold a small % of the population yet they take the cake for rape and child molestation now. Speaking real life facts don't make you a racist either.

Due to Britans politics many rapes and other crimes by muslims is highly unreported according to many sources which basically answers your question.

kushedy

London is 59.8% white. I'm sure you'll say statistics are part of the conspiracy, too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London#Ethnic_breakdown

LoL, like I said - When facts fail, invent a conspiracy. You can believe literally anything you want with this kind of logic.

A: You forget we have half of Europe residing in the UK at moment. A town near me has been nick named little Poland. I think you can guess why. Not that I have any beef with the Poles but the point I am making is that there are a lot of white people here who are not English. Aside from that when was the last time you went to London. I have family there so I am in London a few times per year. It does not look like 59.8% white to me & no I’m not colour blind. This is why I question the figures. If you spend sometime in the cities in the UK it does not look predominantly white.

B: No invention of conspiracy just a well-founded distrust in the Government. Let’s be real here the UK, US & Russia & probably every other western government are nefarious to say the least so distrusting figures on a Government website is a realistic outlook not a conspiracy theory.

@beta no disrespect intended but again what country are you in, have you lived in the UK at all? for long? & are you religious? It’s fairly relevant considering the discussion we are having.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Having never heard of Polish Grooming Gangs, nor Romanian Grooming Gangs, nor British Grooming Gangs.....nor any other ethnicity preying upon vulnerable white British girls en masse in SEVERAL UK towns/cities......but only Pakistani Muslim Grooming Gangs after so many years of being hidden from us by the powers that be, how can we ever believe anything the UK government tells us statistically anyway?

Tommy Robinson grew up in Luton and saw his own culture/ethnicity swamped by other cultures/ethnicity's, many of whom refuse to really integrate into the UK and bring some of the worst aspects of their own cultures home to roost in his home town including this mass assault on young British women and girls. So its no surprise to me that at least some people are attempting to create awareness about it, particularly if it affects one directly....Pakistani's are not a race, nor are muslim's, nor are the British although you could say that the majority of people with a white face are Caucasian, and they are from many countries in Europe, NAmerica and/or Australasia.....

If 1% of the population (Pakistani men) are responsible for around 75% of this particular type of pedophilia <SEX GROOMING GANGS>, then that does make many of us wonder why, and perhaps we have managed to touch upon that in this thread.....

I can't see what the problem is if someone like Tommy Robinson who has young children (as I do)and is brave enough to get out there and increase the awareness of other Mothers and Fathers and draw attention to this Pakistani muslim pedo phenomenon.

Perhaps those that criticize him and vilify him for doing it are in some way involved?, and it seems like instead of condemning these filthy dirty pedo bastards they are defending them by putting down the very man that is attempting to stop it.

beta

Veteran
Having never heard of Polish Grooming Gangs, nor Romanian Grooming Gangs, nor British Grooming Gangs.....nor any other ethnicity preying upon vulnerable white British girls en masse in SEVERAL UK towns/cities......but only Pakistani Muslim Grooming Gangs after so many years of being hidden from us by the powers that be, how can we ever believe anything the UK government tells us statistically anyway?

If your position boils down to "I can't prove it because there's a vast global conspiracy to keep the truth hidden", maybe your argument isn't that great.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There is no need to prove that vast numbers of Pakistani Muslim men are, and have been preying on very vulnerable white British girls, since already it is common knowledge, and several of these grooming gangs have been caught and tried and imprisoned, with more than likely many more to come....

If your position boils down to "I can't prove it because there's a vast global conspiracy to keep the truth hidden", maybe your argument isn't that great.

beta

Veteran
There is no need to prove that vast numbers of Pakistani Muslim men are, and have been preying on very vulnerable white British girls, since already it is common knowledge, and several of these grooming gangs have been caught and tried and imprisoned, with more than likely many more to come....

Show me the statistics, then.

The 75% statistic you provided is very very misleading because it does not count 1:1 sexual abuse, which accounts for the vast, vast, vast, vast majority of sexual abuse.

Why are statistics trustworthy when you think they say what you want, but statistics that discount your beliefs are part of some vast conspiracy?

kushedy

@beta where are you from & do you follow a religion?

You keep avoiding the questions & they are very relevant. Do you live in the UK? Have you ever? For any length of time & are you religious?

Not hard

You are implying that the people in this thread who live in the UK are liars or racists or conspiracy theorists or all of the above.
I want to understand why you have taken that stance. If you live here & have different life experiences than those portrayed that’s fair enough & valid. If you do not live in the UK & never have why are you making these implications when you have no real experience of what we are referring to?

Are you a Muslim yourself?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You obviously have a very short attention span and easily forget what has already been written in this thread. Go back and actually read what replies and links have already been furnished for your perusal, and I might say that whatever figures there are have been massaged by the very people that have hidden this Pakistani pedo muslim grooming gang problem from the get go to make it seem less worse than it actually is....

Again you just can't seem to get away from you're mantra of strawman arguments to make what point exactly?

....and once again I remind you, in the vain hope that it might just register:

This thread is about Tommy Robinson and his quest to create awareness about the scourge of PAKISTANI MUSLIM PEDO GROOMING GANGS, and not on your chosen topic of 1:1 sex with children, which seems to be you're particular forte'.

Show me the statistics, then.

The 75% statistic you provided is very very misleading because it does not count 1:1 sexual abuse, which accounts for the vast, vast, vast, vast majority of sexual abuse.

Why are statistics trustworthy when you think they say what you want, but statistics that discount your beliefs are part of some vast conspiracy?

beta

Veteran
@beta where are you from & do you follow a religion?

You keep avoiding the questions & they are very relevant. Do you live in the UK? Have you ever? For any length of time & are you religious?

Not hard

You are implying that the people in this thread who live in the UK are liars or racists or conspiracy theorists or all of the above.
I want to understand why you have taken that stance. If you live here & have different life experiences than those portrayed that’s fair enough & valid. If you do not live in the UK & never have why are you making these implications when you have no real experience of what we are referring to?

Are you a Muslim yourself?

Sorry, I don't play identity politics. Facts make things true or false, not my religion or the location of my mother's vagina when I was born.

Last edited:

beta

Veteran
I might say that whatever figures there are have been massaged by the very people that have hidden this Pakistani pedo muslim grooming gang problem from the get go to make it seem less worse than it actually is....

If your argument boils down to 'there's a conspiracy to hide the truth', then your argument is not evidence based.

This thread is about Tommy Robinson and his quest to create awareness about the scourge of PAKISTANI MUSLIM PEDO GROOMING GANGS, and not on your chosen topic of 1:1 sex with children, which seems like you're particular forte'.

Whether or not this is a real problem is very much relevant to the conversation. You just don't like the fact that I'm challenging you on this. Part of discussion is listening to the people who think you're wrong.

Nice personal attack there, by the way. I wish you'd practice what you preach re: keeping it civil.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Facts may make things true or false, but when you rely on facts from a government that has been proven to hide the facts ....then those facts are not worth the paper they are printed upon.....

kushedy

Sorry, I don't play identity politics. Facts make things true or false, not my religion or the location of my mother's vagina when I was born.

LOL ok so you are a Muslim probably not even living in the UK. Identity politics!
Facts make things true, ok fact if you don’t live in the UK & never have you have no right to imply that people like myself are lying on this thread as you have no real experience of it.
Your identity simply helps explain your position. Since you won’t do that you appear nothing more than a troll.
I could go on but I am not going to, its pointless. You are likely to be a Muslim in or outside of the UK looking to cover for your own faith by calling UK residence liars. You make me sick

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK Jellyfish.....some quick questions.

1.Are Pakistani's a race?
2 Are Muslims/Islamists a race?
3 Are Pedo's a race?
4. Are Grooming Gangs a race?

*to most anyone none of them are....so what's bloody racist about saying PAKISTANI MUSLIM PEDO GROOMING GANGS?

If that's not racist, nothing is.

beta

Veteran
LOL ok so you are a Muslim probably not even living in the UK. Identity politics!
Facts make things true, ok fact if you don’t live in the UK & never have you have no right to imply that people like myself are lying on this thread as you have no real experience of it.
Your identity simply helps explain your position. Since you won’t do that you appear nothing more than a troll.
I could go on but I am not going to, its pointless. You are likely to be a Muslim in or outside of the UK looking to cover for your own faith by calling UK residence liars. You make me sick

My identity seems really important to you. Why is that? Do you need to visualize my race or religion to properly judge me as an individual?

Why would it be easier for you to dismiss my evidence-based argument if I were Muslim? Would my being Muslim make the evidence I am presenting less true? Do you think Muslims are less trustworthy?

Would my opinion be more valid or more valuable if I were a good Christian man born in London?

kushedy

If that's not racist, nothing is.

If you want to get technical:
Pakistani (origin of people concerned)
Muslim (religion of said people)
Pedo (slang for paedophile & an apt description of crime concerned)
Grooming Gangs (description of a gang of groomers)

The gang in the North of the country who were eventually charged & sent down were Pakistani’s who were practicing the Muslim faith & also carrying out paedophile crimes in a gang of other like-minded Pakistani Muslims.
It is a description with a slang term used so no technically it is not racist, unless you have a chip on your shoulder.
Just saying.