What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Josh Og @ 58

beanja

Heres a couple pics of my josh og from seed. Big fat sticky buds of og funk.

Attachments

• 20180412_083336.jpg
    20180412_083336.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180412_083429_001.jpg
    20180412_083429_001.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20180412_083443.jpg
    20180412_083443.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20180412_083549.jpg
    20180412_083549.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 22

brookie

I have 11 going right now vegging up waiting for sex. How tall are those and how tall were they went you started flowering ? Looks like its putting out some fresh growth...2 weeks left ? Can you describe the smell ? Last but not least how many did you pop and are they pretty uniform ?

beanja

I have 11 going right now vegging up waiting for sex. How tall are those and how tall were they went you started flowering ? Looks like its putting out some fresh growth...2 weeks left ? Can you describe the smell ? Last but not least how many did you pop and are they pretty uniform ?

i popped the whole pack... lost 2 from the cat and out of 10 got 5 fems . out of the 5 males i picked the best 3 and still have them vegging. Out of the 5 fems 3 are pretty tall and lanky and are more lemony funk.
one seemed more chemmy than the others with funky undertones.
Gonna harvest at different times to see what i like best . hope that helps

Mohadib

Veteran
Mmmh... That one looks nice as fuck! Good work!

I cannot wait to see how the Joshi I have in flower right now will turn out! She's at 24 days right now, and she sure takes her time to develop some serious bud matter. Not much aroma as of yet, but what I can smell leads me to believe, she'll be much more earthy/gassy and less lemony. We shall see:tiphat:

beanja

heres one at 67 ... looks like she leans more towards sfv .

Attachments

• 20180422_082206.jpg
    20180422_082206.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 18

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
heres one at 67 ... looks like she leans more towards sfv .

nice...nice.... i have '1' fem going now- at 10days of 12/12- i notice the same dis-coloration on the side of some of the leaves as i see on yours... any idea what it is??? - my plant overall is healthy as shit..

beanja

revegg success

Attachments

• 20180628_183457.jpg
    20180628_183457.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20180701_094422.jpg
    20180701_094422.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 15

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i just cut the tops of mine at 70days, and left the middle/bottom buds for another 10days and cut em today- havent smoked it yet, but can't wait- it was dripping tricomes ... way more then the sdkush and various chems growing next to it..

i stripped the plant , and put it in my sun room to try and reveg... the other thing , i've grown other kushes, this josh d is a real producer - i'm figuring 3+ dry oz's

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ya I had a few white phenos to they look the best but aren't worth shit... not very common in this line but do show up . best plants in the line have the narrow leaves with strong branches most of them are excellent og gas examples some more earthy triangle dom not my favorites but about 75% of those phenos smoke like sfv and will hold themselves up till bout day 49... there are some amazing og gems in this line just gotta know what to avoid ... I ran a few hundred of these ended up with a 12 amazing girls cut it down to 5 which are still getting ran n it's not an easy task to cull winners on the 2nd n 3rd runs but eventually one will come out on top in a few more runs... I'm more excited to get to the seed I made with the males... I hit a few of my favorite ogs... lookin for a building block og

Happy Times

I ran a few hundred of these ended up with a 12 amazing girls cut it down to 5 which are still getting ran n it's not an easy task to cull winners on the 2nd n 3rd runs but eventually one will come out on top in a few more runs... I'm more excited to get to the seed I made with the males... I hit a few of my favorite ogs... lookin for a building block og

Very nice, way cool that you can run some serious #s to find the best ladies to choose from

M

maliali

Ya I had a few white phenos to they look the best but aren't worth shit... not very common in this line but do show up. Yes i see that also in karmas White OG also
the frostiest phenos no power tho them they are just instagram weed. I have grown lots of og's from seeds but one i found in old karmas dkush is still the best og. OG on chemy side diesely lemony less earthy and musky and piney with hints of gunpowder or something like motor/oil smells. And strong as fuck stoned/high psydelic very introspective but with strong body stoned. My keeper for life.

beanja

i wasnt very impressed with the line my self ..5 females to choose from..it was alright but nothing special .. i found rare dankness had more. potent og 'S . RUGBURN and scotts og were both better. archives faceoff og also better.

I was really interested in the Josh D OG until I learned that the White was used early in the breeding.

I’ve yet to find a White cross I like. IMO, the White is a trap. It looks so damn good, just mind blowing how good it looks. But the smell/taste and high is just bland. Even when breeding over multiple generations, I could see people being compelled to select White leaning phenos because they just look that good. Unfortunately, everything else about it is just meh.

Latest posts

Latest posts