What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

Weekly update. Upped my feed a little and all seem to be doing well on the teas.

Chem DD x SFV

Triangle kush x orange blossom

Oregon lemon x code blue

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Lookin good BB! Ya got enough A/C for the heatwave that's coming? I'm gonna be all wrapped up for the summer by the end of May.

Buckeyebandit

Yes brother I got all insulated walls and ceilings. Only thing left to do is put up my panda film. Bought enough to line the whole room top to bottom. I made the room a little smaller thinking that will help

Buckeyebandit

Weekly update

Chem DD x SFV
picture.php
picture.php

C99

picture.php

Obtk saw dust on the leafs. Finishing the bloom room

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Good luck on the apex. Just pruned the tops on all plants. Going into 3 gallon pots next weekend. Going to give them a week in those under the 315's and into bloom they go

gorilla ganja

Garden is loking nice and healthy Buckeyebandit.
Well be interesting to watch you try and fit those plants in that tiny space after seeing you grow the monsters outside.

Best of luck

Peace GG

Buckeyebandit

Glad to see you stop by brother. Going to be a bit of a challenge buddy. Have a 5x6 bloom area and should lose about half to males so hope all goes well. Big difference from outdoor grows lol

Garden is loking nice and healthy Buckeyebandit.
Well be interesting to watch you try and fit those plants in that tiny space after seeing you grow the monsters outside.

Best of luck

Peace GG