What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who's all been breeding their own autos?

angelgoob

Who all thinks you can shave time off an auto's time to maturity over generations through epigenetic changes or natural mutations?

What sucks is you need thousands of plants to select. Peeps would smell those.

Atleast I can do a couple things I know of. Plus if I am breeding a little, someone's working with the same stuff I am. So down the line if I get bored or at a standstill, I can breed in his stuff if I wanted. Or I can save 1st gen and do that. haha.

Anyway. I got like 15 ideas on how to shave that time down. Some of it outta work.

Some ideas are patented.

Not to me. You gotta think like a plant for real. I am not bulling at all. :)

Look at the velcro seeds that stick to you in the woods? You think because it doesn't have a brain, that DNA over time has a thought to do this?

Mr Jay

Veteran
I also found out purple plants ARE FASTER! under white light...

it's all that green they're absorbing ftw.

I swear to god you are the thickest member on this site.

You are impervious to advice.

You cannot learn

You do not want to put in the effort everyone else does.

You are a pain in the ass.

:tiphat:

Mr Jay

Veteran
They sure do.

I honestly think angelgoob is a troll account. He's never posted pictures of anything but sick plants, and he aggressively contradicts any known good methods.

He seems to be doing it on purpose.

brock1

The trick to breeding a good auto is a good none auto to start with. Cross it breed to full auto and bx to the photo parent again and keep repeating. The more you do it the better the auto gets. Though I prefer the f1 generation bx everytime. Not a full out but a bloody good semi auto for outdoor. ;)

Nay Hay

good catch...

good catch...

I swear to god you are the thickest member on this site.

You are impervious to advice.

You cannot learn

You do not want to put in the effort everyone else does.

You are a pain in the ass.

:tiphat:

Troll, or bot... doesn't seem like a real person to me.

angelgoob

I am not trying to be a troll.

Yet you call me a troll.

Thank you for that.

And sick plants? Sorry?

Notice nobody responded to anything I said and called me a troll.

thick headed? yea.

I got pollen. now to grow out think different.

While you were sitting here loading me up with advice which includes "you can't do this" or you can't explain something I said so it must be wrong.

Read an old grow bible. Seriously. You're meant for the old information.

Anyway. I got pollen. Soon to get my seeds to breed it with.

And you? :) have fun not working with under 60 day autos. I have them, you don't.

You can call me a troll, because everytime you fuck with me, i bite back. Just remember who doubted and who called who a troll first.

angelgoob

Anybody want a link to my thread where everyone called me a troll and a liar?

Then I proved them wrong and nobody said "i was wrong" or "nice trichome pics"

to proud. Yea, you're experienced.

My last two grows were terrific. Take your shit plant comments and fuck off to hell.

Post one image of a bad plant I had. I am sure you won't go out of your way to prove it, because you can't, and you think it still stands what you said. Haha.

I think you meant someone else that uses LED's and has sick plants. Yea. THAT person.

My next post will be about the plant and stuff.

You guys argue about what I am doing or trying to do and call me a troll.

You've helped with nothing. Did you say my ph was off, have I came in with any problems?

What was your advice, to not makes seeds? Coz that's what you told me. You told me I can't breed because I've grown so few times.

Well I am GROWING and MAKING SEEDS.

Both. Think about it. How'd you learn to grow? By doing it.

I got pollen. I waited. I am getting more of it. I am making sure of it.

Sit there getting mad because my autos matured in 58 days starting from a seed including germination time. Try me again. I'll do a whole journal about it.

I think i would know if it's mature. I took over 120 trichome pictures. Did you want more pics?

EDIT: PICS FROM MY LAST GROW COMING SOON! ILL UPLOAD IT AND YOU CAN TEACH ME HOW TO GROW SENPAI! (even though I already have)

angelgoob

What sick plants?
Check my entire album LIAR
You probably liked that post eh arid?

Leave it up to arid to doubt and not post about plants but to boost the ego. Since you're talking to them, not me, must be why. Play to the audience you're fooling everyone but me.

What downers. I can see why too. Afraid of a faster auto coming to market. Or can't create your own. You hate that I barely learned to grow, yet am still going to breed.

angelgoob

picture.php

Dropped some pollen two days ago 29 days old now. Pic recent how am I doing, how's it feel knowing my plants are well under 60 and drop pollen faster than yours?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anycase maybe everybody is being abit harsh on the guy (angelgoob)?

Harsh on an adversarial rant? Hardly.

To each their own....and no, I'm not threatened or anywhere concerned you make your own seeds. Being on numerous seed sites, plus our own direct, having grown and bred autos for almost 12 years, you do what you want, say what you want a-goob...it makes no difference, dent to us. We don't need to tout our success....we humbly continue to develop strains, primarily mmj which are well received. We give back to the community, groups that need quality medicine.

A-goob's ramblings, some makes sense, other rants are skewed- I'm not your only critic, a-g.

Go for it! Make a million, "new to the game". Having a fast maturing auto is only a minute part of autos as it's multi-faceted. Good breeders are steadfast, not a flash in the pan. Giving credit when warranted....it's a process.

Last edited:

DjKinetics

Harsh on an adversarial rant? Hardly.
To each their own....and no, I'm not threatened or anywhere concerned you make your own seeds. Being on 5 sites, plus our own direct email, you can do what you want, a-goob...it makes no difference, dent to us. Go for it.

i think the guy is miss understood man, i haven't read all he's posts
so im not as informed on the life of the a-Goobster
i just think its abit harsh teaming up against the dude..
unless its warranted then i retract my defense of someone i dont know :comfort: i dished out my rep points to him on his other thread just now :biggrin: because it was entertaining... whether its true aahh thats another story

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, misunderstood, yet when members try to guide him, it's dismissed.

I wish a-goob success; being abrasive, dismissive with claims that are skewed isn't going to make him a reputable breeder, nor liked by his peers.

And yes, truth in his work- seen several breeders fall because of faux info......time will tell. Will he be here 5 years from now? Anyone's guess. Will he take advice to be a better breeder? Anyone's guess.