What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...sad to say that sleeping in over the weekend is like my new favorite thing...but sadder that 9am is sleeping in...managed to do the ride home 4 days in a row,so 43 miles a day on average,plus some stops for errands...wallyworld is the worst place to stop when tired and low on blood sugar...at any rate,should be free of cars again,seem to be recovering well enough,not feeling crushed by the riding,just need to do all 5 days next and get to 220+ miles of commuting each week...and maybe even crack 1000 miles in a month for the first time...
off to run errands in a bit,as usual i need to haul a ton of food home for the week,sure do eat a lot these days! and need to strip the commuter bike down and clean it as well as get the new whip tuned in so it's ready to go...the handlebars should be shipped next week,hopefully here by the weekend so i can get everything just right...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got the brake issue worked out,tomorrow will be the official shakedown cruise to make sure nothing is going to rattle loose...

IMG_20220917_161710737_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220917_161721984_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220917_161731196_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the grow store in a bit...on the new whip...just need like 7 more miles to hit 200 again this week...easy peasy...back to the grind tomorrow,going for all 5 days round trip next week,so 3 weeks in a row over 200 miles...garden chores today...and more house chores...fun!

little-soldier

Hello everyone. Just got here and I’m sorry but i just don’t have time to read almost 4000 pages of this thread so does anyone care to teach me the findings of this thread.
Thx guys

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hello everyone. Just got here and I’m sorry but i just don’t have time to read almost 4000 pages of this thread so does anyone care to teach me the findings of this thread.
Thx guys
Wash pots ride miles appreciate goats more miles trim play grateful dead repeat

I'm still learning myself but I am sensing some patterns

Akss

Hmm last time I took shrooms was at a phish show been a long time now.. I'm not much of a dancer but I was doing some kinda jig all night had no control over it the music just took over....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm last time I took shrooms was at a phish show been a long time now.. I'm not much of a dancer but I was doing some kinda jig all night had no control over it the music just took over....
that was some sort of epileptic fit as your brain attempted to reject the noisy hippy nonsense! next time administer some Rush stat!🤘

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
If the jig is good enough sometimes you showup wherever they are playing next and do it all again.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Music and shrooms! I never understood jazz until I had shrooms. Same with Grateful Dead and a few other bands.
:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts