What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUDDER MAKING MADE PUBLIC

Heya, I remember this thread from OG used to look on it all the time. IN a couple weeks i should be able to try a batch of it for myself :) Hopefully all the wise faces from og will show up and lend us their knowledge.

Take it easy
Puff

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Not to end any dramatic pause in information. Heres the entire budder making process made public [ for real ]

1. Take your quality oil and whip it up with a safety pin as if you were taking milk to butter.

G

yeah, yeah, we all know the secret now, except getting it to happen isn't as easy as people think.

Lots will end up with thick oil, or goo, but true paste that has no stretch or brittleness to it is hard to come by......

peace - tug

Verite

Veteran
Is this where we "tug" at you for three weeks before you dont say anything anymore revealing than whats already been said? Like the Reeferman thread?

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Are you the tug of tarantula, or is it just a naming coincidence?

So basically, you're just whipping air bubbles into oil (excuse my oversimplification)? Does it jut work with BHO or can iso oils and other types be used also?

I never did see the thread on OG, so excuse my ignorance..

Greens

Thanks, The Unknown Grower. This was a great thread at Overgrow. Many people appreciate the info on how to make this stuff.

Ixnay, TUG actually first made it with iso oil. However, it can be made with both iso oil or BHO.

See, here's some BHO budder made from my lemon swiss...

Verite

Veteran
tug said:
You don't like me, or the thread, go somewhere else so we don't have to read it......

Nothing wrong with the post, just your method of evasiveness when it comes to answering questions about it. If your going to bother all capping a post titled "Budder making made public" and use the same methods of not answering the questions about how it gets to the " budder up " stage then sorry if I ended your long dramatic pause. Hell even in the Reeferman thread you still didnt answer the question and someone else did. Why title a post with the word "budder" in it if all you are going to do is explain to people how to make oil?

http://www.reefermanseeds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3367

J

JH151399-OG

All the posts I've seen by vervite seem to be acidic and sarcastic attacks on people or ideas. Don't pay much attention to him.

This guy isn't saying that he is telling us how to make budder, it is a continuation of a thread by the same name on OG. Get over it already.

G

Ixnay
Sorry I missed your question, not me, naming coincidence......

Exactly JH151399-OG
But if Verite had read the WHOLE thread at OG, he would know that I explained EXACTLY how to transform the oil into budder......
He is right about the RMS post, it wasn't just a continuation, and I didn't explain everything, so for yours and others benefit, I have edited the first post on RMS 'budder' thread to include the trick, heat and stir. Thanks for bringing it to my attention V.

Budder can be made from both iso and butane, but I'm not sure how to get that texture each time with butane, yet.
My suggestion is to follow hmk's advice on making BHO, and mine for iso.

It's not just air, it's an emulsion, which is reliant upon hitting that state, and getting it to stay there. Exacting conditions (like in a laboratory setting) and a consistent product help a lot.

Last edited:

.♠.

tug - I look forward to your write up.

I never saw the OG post, so this will be a real treat.

Thanks.

Keep the Peace

Mjguru

i really wish i read this thread at og..i remember seeing it and checking it but there was never any sure fire way to make "budder" i kinda have a idea...but

G

tug, I would appreciate the writeup from ISOhahs to budder... we'll have a large batch of leaf/scraggler bud soon and would like to experiment with this.. I was a regular OG addict but ddint catch the original thread...