What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real Deal AC/DC 20:1 CBD:THC

had no issues getting all of the SOHUM cbd catalog, resinseeds cannatonic, cbd crew yummy and gsc, critical mass mrnice/cdbcrew, paradise seeds durga mattaII and nebulaII,hurkle,and sour tsuXquerkle by TGA, i know theres a few im forgetting but the seeds are out there. and i do understand these arent tested cuts as well. well the cbd crew gsc has tests

Thanks for listing those, all fine cbd strains... but I think we are talking about 2 different things. I guess it's too subtle of a difference and too meaningless to the masses for me to try and convey again in a post. I'm talking about true-breeding Type III varieties with a significant amount of cbd.

-pH

Mednugs

Damn the man alway keeping me down.

Damn the man alway keeping me down.

Apparently you have to post a minimum number of posts to send private messages. Since I am new I will toil over here in the corner until my time comes.

God bless

Wonderful thread and posts! Looking into some AC/DC x Respect seeds for the near future. Hoping to cross with the 20:1 AC/DC Clone only and see what happens! If all goes well, it will be my sixth and final addition to the garden for a time ! Thanks El Jefe and all others for the great information posted! God bless.

S

strandloper

The Huel Perkins cut of Cannatonic is basically AC/DC but in seed form.

Alot of AC/DC's genetics originally came from Ace/Cannabiogen. A good suspect of the CBD would be Ace and Cannabiogen's Pakistan Chitral Kush. I believe this is also the CBD source for Zero Dark Thirty strain which threw out a profile somewhat simular to Ac/Dc.

From resin seed's newest statement about Cannatonic (Ac/DC is a pheno of cannatonic just as the Perkins cut is)...they mixed up the entire genetics...now you don't mix up BOTH parents unless you mixed up a single strain...

"we now know that the real genetics of Cannatonic are ReinaMadre x NYCD. Not MK-Ultra x G13 as we assumed before." Resin seeds

http://www.resinseeds.net/news,en,56,new-cannatonic-information.html

So this tells me Resin seeds was given seeds of Juanita la Lagrimosa from Reggea seeds

http://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Juanita_la_Lagrimosa/Reggae_Seeds/

If we look at Queen mother's genetics you will see those genetics is Ace and Cannabiogen's seeds (Their PCK and Congo).

--------------

This is much like Charlotte's web...which is really Greenwerkz' R4 (which they gave out freely with instructions...seeds and clones are not to be resold however the product could be sold 15 a 8th and no higher, all crosses was to be made available to Greenwerkz), There is a interview somewhere where the stanley's admited to have been growing R4 before the charlottes web name showed up and if you look you will see both R4 and Charlottes web could be twins.

So Charlottes web is Reclining/drooping Buddha x Heartland Cream crossed to Blueberry Haze by Wubby

What ACE/CBG genetics are in AC/DC?

its part PCK?

Hi ScienceKid, You have bits of information correct but for the most you are posting wrong information.

The trail of cbd isn't clearly labeled. Read some of the threads here in this forum to get up to date. The CBD trait doesn't come from the queen mother side... or ace/cannabiogen.

-pH

The Huel Perkins cut of Cannatonic is basically AC/DC but in seed form.

Alot of AC/DC's genetics originally came from Ace/Cannabiogen. A good suspect of the CBD would be Ace and Cannabiogen's Pakistan Chitral Kush. I believe this is also the CBD source for Zero Dark Thirty strain which threw out a profile somewhat simular to Ac/Dc.

From resin seed's newest statement about Cannatonic (Ac/DC is a pheno of cannatonic just as the Perkins cut is)...they mixed up the entire genetics...now you don't mix up BOTH parents unless you mixed up a single strain...

"we now know that the real genetics of Cannatonic are ReinaMadre x NYCD. Not MK-Ultra x G13 as we assumed before." Resin seeds

http://www.resinseeds.net/news,en,56,new-cannatonic-information.html

So this tells me Resin seeds was given seeds of Juanita la Lagrimosa from Reggea seeds

http://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Juanita_la_Lagrimosa/Reggae_Seeds/

If we look at Queen mother's genetics you will see those genetics is Ace and Cannabiogen's seeds (Their PCK and Congo).

--------------

This is much like Charlotte's web...which is really Greenwerkz' R4 (which they gave out freely with instructions...seeds and clones are not to be resold however the product could be sold 15 a 8th and no higher, all crosses was to be made available to Greenwerkz), There is a interview somewhere where the stanley's admited to have been growing R4 before the charlottes web name showed up and if you look you will see both R4 and Charlottes web could be twins.

So Charlottes web is Reclining/drooping Buddha x Heartland Cream crossed to Blueberry Haze by Wubby

Hello Jefe noche and all! Jefe your AC / DC looks fantastic! I recently was blessed with a couple of clones of her and am extremely excited to be growing her this season. I plan on donating most of the harvest to cancer patients and other patients that suffer from different types of adverse medical condition such as epilepsy, grand mal seizures, migraine headaches etc.

Bittersweet to say my mother and father are two people of the many I hope to help that with this will of Jah will benefit from the AC/DC.

By the way, the clones I got might have been from you if you still provide to a club in Oakland California.

So far I've found that she (AC/DC) is in fact very lanky and with thin leaves. I still have not set her to bloom but can tell she will definitely need support during bud growth. The ones I got are only about 15" and I already have had to stake them because every time I foliar feed they lean! Lol.

Well Jefe any pointers on her like if she's a heavy/light feeder etc would be greatly appreciated! God bless brother!

Bongstar420

It doesn't look like my lab verified ACDC. I even compared my cut to official 'Cannatonic' and you could tell they were related.

Any 15-20:1 CBD:THC plant from 'Cannatonic' is 'ACDC.' 'ACDC' refers to the high CBD chemotype.

Some people need ego satisfaction so they add unnecessary distinctions like their personal names.

I bred a better version of 'Cannatonic' and simply called it 'Cannatonic V2.' I didn't do this for self satisfaction, hence the name. I have a couple thousand seeds, but the specific cross is lost since the male dudded out. I could reproduce a reasonable facsimile from seed stock of the original father though. I did it because the original breeder doesn't belong in the game-'Cannatonic' is very poorly bred. My single cross produces better results. Its only a matter of finding the right parents, and I lucked out with my recessive male. Its all 50:50 chemotypes with that 'ACDC' terp profile with 30% being super stank. The veg time is improved and the plants are stretcthy making them very scrog worthy. The looks are very much better as well. Yields are moderately high on average but not as good as the high yielding phenos in the original line. I say its "better" because you can bet your sweet ass you will get some fire 50:50 out of 5 females and you won't be getting any mostly THC or CBD kinds. I will breed lines for mostly THC or mostly CBD. Am currently doing a seed version of 'ACDC.' Sorry, I'm not breeding the floppyness out since that is a defining character and helps skilled growers get the sale. I'm hoping to get a candied up, semi auto flower version out there next year for the outdoor folk with crap fall weather.

Here is a close up of my AC/DC mother plant. Hope you don't mind me posting it here Jefe noche and I'll PM you as soon as I have the option to do so brother ! Jah bless!