What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real Deal AC/DC 20:1 CBD:THC

jefe noche

These can be gotten at a few select clubs in Northern California. I happen to have the genetics and would love to spread the CBD love out there.

HL45

Veteran
I was supposed to get this strain today but it got mixed up with another grower. My friends got a patient who doesn't have use of their legs and they only walk in their dreams so they don't want any THC because it stops you from dreaming. Hopefully will get this strain soon..

jefe noche

I was supposed to get this strain today but it got mixed up with another grower. My friends got a patient who doesn't have use of their legs and they only walk in their dreams so they don't want any THC because it stops you from dreaming. Hopefully will get this strain soon..

I hope you can get it soon my friend. If I can help let me know.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AC/DC - the legit 20:1 is one of those I've been chasing for about a year now...

Nice to see pics of her. Thanks for sharing!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An IC friend has done some work with her crossed to other CBD lines he's been working...

I've discussed heavily his take on things but I'm curious you input on the CBD "high".

I tend to agree with him in the notion that all cannabinoids work synergystically with one another...and a pure CBD strain has got to be about as effective as Marinol...ie pure THC....

So, I'm often critical of the AC/DC 20:1 in a purely theoretical sense...but without any experience to formulate a real opinion on...

I'd love to hear your thoughts on her!

dank.Frank

shegrowsflowers

I've been trying to source a legit cut of this in SoCal since November. Beautiful looking medicine! Hopefully this week! Thanks for sharing!

Lyfespan

I've been trying to source a legit cut of this in SoCal since November. Beautiful looking medicine! Hopefully this week! Thanks for sharing!

I brain farted on bringing clones home from the cup, I did seed up though. I'm in San Bernardino, might ya be coming out for the Hightimes Cannabis Cup? Might have some luck there on the elusive AC/DC.

DemonTrich

Veteran
do you have a link to any beans as im in Michigan (little far from Cali) and really looking to replace my current 8:8 cbd valentine X plant for something better.

St. Phatty

What's it like ? (the CBD high)

I just cut the top bud off a Dinafem CBD.

Well, I cut it 5 days ago. Since then it's been on top of a 250 watt ballast in a veg room, SLOWLY drying.

Slowest drying bud I've ever seen.

Looking forward to trying it for sure.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
What's it like ? (the CBD high)

I just cut the top bud off a Dinafem CBD.

Well, I cut it 5 days ago. Since then it's been on top of a 250 watt ballast in a veg room, SLOWLY drying.

Slowest drying bud I've ever seen.

Looking forward to trying it for sure.

well maybe not the best place to dry and cure?

jefe noche

An IC friend has done some work with her crossed to other CBD lines he's been working...

I've discussed heavily his take on things but I'm curious you input on the CBD "high".

I tend to agree with him in the notion that all cannabinoids work synergystically with one another...and a pure CBD strain has got to be about as effective as Marinol...ie pure THC....

So, I'm often critical of the AC/DC 20:1 in a purely theoretical sense...but without any experience to formulate a real opinion on...

I'd love to hear your thoughts on her!

dank.Frank

Well Frank....

She works on an inflamitory level. It eliminates a ton of inflamation while adding what seems like viscosity to joints. She is a pleasure to smoke as in the act. Makes you cough on occasion. Tasty. Ect. Consuming her raw is fantastic too. I want to make he into oil for certain.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well current pharmacology recognizes CBD as neuroprotective - which is something I always pay attention to and where my greater interest lies with a high CBD line - given I suffer from PHN...and dealing with damaged nerve endings can be miserable pain at times...

The simple fact it's a 20:1 cut - I think is great because you can isolate the beneficial impacts and effects that CBD pretty much on it's own contributes.

Like many other things, it's probably vital to understand the impact of something independently, in order to better realize that same effect when it is present in something that is say 1:3.

More so than that - with the passing of CDB only laws in the east - you could likely get away with growing a 20:1 cut where as you wouldn't something that has a higher THC content. It's annoying how they pass laws and then provide no clarification on how it is one is supposed to act upon such laws or how one is supposed to obtain something for treatment. Makes the law nothing more than a farce - that is typical government "progress" for you...

I know of someone with very severe spinal problems (discs) and wonder how the anti-inflammatory nature of it could be of benefit for them...

Just so much to learn about cannabis and it's many uses...

dank.Frank

Only1Left

I have been trying to get my hands on the real AC/DC also. I need it for oil for my nephew and niece. I'm in the Sacramento area. Can you point me in the right direction to a dispensary that would have them? Thanks in advance Jefe

Latest posts

Latest posts