What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone notice how slow forums became?

calientecarlos

Veteran
I think most fawkers are on insta so they can get instant gratification posting sweet pics. SocMedz is cancer and I don't dabble anymore.

I got back into icmag bc I feel the urge and responsibilty to give back meow. I learned a grip on this site and met a lot of wicked awesome peeps; so I owe everyjuan a lot. Pay forward time.

Thanks again for everthing icmag! Keep keepin it real!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Gypsy needs some direct marketing and advertising.

Spread the word around the world about this awesome cannabis site.

I have a feeling that 2021 is going to be a year that ICMAGS grows quite nicely in several directions it may not be at present because not enough exposure but it will be getting that exposure....in and from several new directions, least that's what I see from my part of the world
MADEINSHADE.gif

mcattak

Honestly when you sort by new it's only 10% cannabis related. The rest is just insane people and their bizarre political opinions...

Truth.

Overgrow was slow because everyone was scared to login from home.

ICMag is slow because the guys that know what they are doing are monetizing their information. Speakers forum with Trump as President was about as exiting as it gets these days.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a feeling the speakers corner will slow way down as joe makes politics boring again...

seems simple enough...more growing and showing,make icmag great again!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
The dick swinging can be a bit much. You don't see it with the newbs much, but some of the more interesting posters often get people trying to mount them.

I will never be a head gardener. I know this. I'm support staff. When I see the guys ahead of me being chased around with foul language, I see the forum falling apart. We have a couple of these ego led people here at the moment, and it's not good

Chi13

ICMag Donor
i have a feeling the speakers corner will slow way down as joe makes politics boring again...

seems simple enough...more growing and showing,make icmag great again!
I think it's already slowed down, although Joe is less boring than I thought. Lightning Joe!

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
A lot of the best members died in the threads I frequent, and a lot of self important a-holes in certain forums. That turns a lot of people off, and they do not want to post, since not worth it to hear some snide replies. Just had that in the autoflower forum.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the ignore function works great for cutting down the chatter...that's why al gore invented it along with the internet!

you only need to engage with the people you choose to

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the ignore function works great for cutting down the chatter...that's why al gore invented it along with the internet!

you only need to engage with the people you choose to

poor ol' Al...he'll never get the adulation he wants. can you imagine the embarrassment of losing to Shrub while not carrying your home state of Tennessee? i expected him to shoot himself...or try. he'd probably miss.:dance013:

Zomboy

Veteran
Making it easier to post pictures would go a long way to helping. Half the time they come out sideways or blurry and look like crap

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Making it easier to post pictures would go a long way to helping. Half the time they come out sideways or blurry and look like crap

I have not had that issue, but purpose of uploading, is to strip metadata, so picture can not be tracked back to you. Some has your camera or phone serial number imbedded into picture.