What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GED Zkittles

The green crack is stretching like mad so I trellised it. I prefer not to so i can prune and move them easier but they need it.
My #3 zkittles light is KILLING it, just started flushing it today. I'm sure there at least 800g there. I'll post #'s as soon as possible.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 51

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Subbed.
Nice looking grow. I look forward to your pot size comparison. Personally I'm using 6" round pots that hold 1.5L each. 8 per meter. So about 3 gallons of coco per meter. Making numbers like they say on the packet. My pots are in 104mm wide gutters making bigger one's difficult to find. I have been trying...
Hopefully I can learn from your trials.

I usually water 3 times in 24 hours. This run just twice. I actually missed one this very day.. first in forever. They actually made it though. Though 15% of the hairs went brown and my root system will probably run out to waste tomorrow. 6 and 7 a day in pots twice the size is quite different and your going to go bigger still. I'm thinking, perhaps, that the bigger pots offer more circumference and a bigger bottom. Which contribute to more root zone where air can be found. So perhaps a gain from bigger pots might be found from this greater air volume at the roots. Such an idea could be looked at with a fabric bag pot.

I won't put my pics on your thread but my album is open if you wish to see.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The green crack is stretching like mad so I trellised it. I prefer not to so i can prune and move them easier but they need it.
My #3 zkittles light is KILLING it, just started flushing it today. I'm sure there at least 800g there. I'll post #'s as soon as possible.

Looks pretty well. :good:

Why do you grow short plants with that much headroom?

Old habits i guess. Sea of green is where I started, but being legal there is plant count to think about. This size works good for 9 a light and and don't need a lot of veg time/space. 2 1000w veg lights are more than enough to feed the 5 lights in flower. Strain makes a big difference too, the green crack are already a foot taller than the tallest zkittles.

Fixer

Interesting. I'm up against a 12 plant count and 7' of ceiling. Just trying to figure out the most efficient method. Thanks!

Green Crack day 14

Green Crack day 14

The GC has been trellised for 5 or 6 days. The pots are about 1.5" taller but the 3 gallon is taking a big lead. but The 1.5g has stretched average of 4-5", the 3g is 8-10", with a few shoots close to a foot.
A few zkittles getting nice fall colors.

Attachments

• 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 49

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Interesting. I'm up against a 12 plant count and 7' of ceiling. Just trying to figure out the most efficient method. Thanks!

I think he's practicing for a double-decker. I'm using under a meter of my 1.4 so there is certainly potential with a normal ceiling height and LED's

Fixer

I think he's practicing for a double-decker. I'm using under a meter of my 1.4 so there is certainly potential with a normal ceiling height and LED's

I'd love to try that if I didn't have the plant count issue.

Light #3 on day 53, will be getting the chop in the next couple days. I took a few pics of the nicer buds under a MH bulb.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 46
Side by side

Side by side

Been having health issues, haven't posted much... My last Zkittles light was 780 of amazing quality and I'm happy with that.
Green Crack pot size, the 3 gallon stretched more early on but the 1.5 is doing very well. Every plant has a half dozen foot long colas and a lot under the main canopy. Can't wait to get it on the scales!

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg