What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The best hash is

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Personally, I like Red Lebanese. Mmmmm! From The Saint coffeeshop, Regulierssteeg, a small side street of Amstel, in the city's southern canal belt. Temple Balls near the Horitis Botanicus....black hash goodness.

bigtay, it's all good....finger hash trimming GYO plants.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Personally, I like Red Lebanese. Mmmmm! From The Saint coffeeshop, Regulierssteeg, a small side street of Amstel, in the city's southern canal belt. Temple Balls near the Horitis Botanicus....black hash goodness.

bigtay, it's all good....finger hash trimming GYO plants.

Last time I saw Red Lebanese I thought it was fake or tainted with red dye. Authentic.
picture.php

Im'One

David Crosby was asked on Twitter what his favorite strain was.."homegrown"
I would love to get some of his stash

Veggia farmer

Always love the finger hash the most or dry sift..

Miss the black lebanese or black afghan. Are going to make hash inspirated by those methods. Will be fun!

HGCC

I guess homemade dry sift, at least in terms of being sort of an old school method. I consider what you guys are posting and things like bho or rosin to be separate beasts.

I just like that its something you can make at home without much equipment...and can be remarkably good with a bit of effort.

Latest posts

Latest posts