What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

TheDarkStorm

Somebody told me the Chinese were developing offensive chemical and biological weapons with the emphasis on the word "offensive". I found the following on the subject. I too believe this was a screw up at the factory in Wuhan or a test on their own people which got out of control. What do you think? Inquiring minds would like to know :tiphat:

Dr. Francis Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it. The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsyujjitOFM&feature=emb_title

More like someone dropped it on them....think its cost the country millions if not billions in lost trade

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Oh BTW, www.windy.com has stopped showing the SO2 layer on the map. Last I looked was yesterday and China was pretty red. They are burning 24/7 and what was that red in the river?

I called a friend who has 3 kids to see if he was stocking. Hell no, can't. He will be tomorrow as I like those guys, especially his kids.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
More like someone dropped it on them....think its cost the country millions if not billions in lost trade

They wouldn't cover that up. They would get help. Then there would be finger pointing. Americans kicking in bunkers, looking for biological terrorists. Britain pulling out before any more bills arrive. French transport workers demanding pay rises. No. The Chinese don't look confused about where this came from. Quickly blaming an illegal bat burger van. As if such things exist.

whitebox

Oh BTW, www.windy.com has stopped showing the SO2 layer on the map. Last I looked was yesterday and China was pretty red. They are burning 24/7 and what was that red in the river?

I called a friend who has 3 kids to see if he was stocking. Hell no, can't. He will be tomorrow as I like those guys, especially his kids.

hi Flylowgethigh,
i now can have the SO2 map but had a few minute to get how.
when you click on SO2 on the right bar there is a small volcano appears in the smaller bar and you have to click it in order to have the SO2 view on the map.
it still is very red there...!!!
no major change i guess:shucks:
have a nice day F.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I got on the bus today to take my son to school - its only 2 stops - usually we walk - but today my back problem was evident to the point of having to take the bus (pain etc) - and once on the bus this little Asian kid was coughing and spluttering - and we were right near him - standing room only - so I grabbed my son, and got off the bus the very next stop - and would rather walk in pain - than risk getting whatever that kid on the bus had -

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That volcano logo is missing on the version of the www.windy.com website I see now. They changed it. You can expand the view and see just how bad china is. There are hot spots in Russia and India but those may be run of the mill bad coal pollution.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I got on the bus today to take my son to school - its only 2 stops - usually we walk - but today my back problem was evident to the point of having to take the bus (pain etc) - and once on the bus this little Asian kid was coughing and spluttering - and we were right near him - standing room only - so I grabbed my son, and got off the bus the very next stop - and would rather walk in pain - than risk getting whatever that kid on the bus had -

Kids are walking incubators and germ factories.If you have kids,you WILL get everything under the sun.

I always ask if the Grandkids are healthy before they come over.Those of us who are older,and/or are health compromised,need to be preemptive.

whitebox

HI Fly, i've checked it at 7:50 and in the version i use on my pc i can click the volcano to have the SO2 displayed.
didn't try on i phone yet.
i agree with you for the coal power plants blowing it in russia and india.
see ya Fly.
:)

sorry for the old phone's quality pics...:biggrin:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Chimay is nice but very expensive here. Corona is okish for a light mexican beer, but Salitos is even better as quality/price goes.