What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Afghani and SKUNK in Seed today 2018-2019 ?

i was thinking about all the strains i have grow.

I have actually newer done Real Afghani. Only hybrids with something else.
Also the same for Skunk.

These was nice strains 20-30 years ago many says .

Anyway now it is 2019.

I know many still grow them today.

Have you found any good Afghani or Skunk in seed?

Feminized is +

I can also take info about Regular seeds in worst case if there is absolute no good FEMS today.

How about Sensi and White label today ? They are same ?

Maybe there is better breeders today?

Please please help.

I really need try grow them atleast ones in my life.
I want try these soon.

Please share best Skunk , or Afghani in seed you ever done if you have try couple.

:tiphat:
For

Happiness- or Narcotic .

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I second that as it sounds like he is working with some real deal genetics. But where do you get them? SHN site is down..

Look at dominion seed company strains!

they seems 100% legit.

Price was after that too.

I saw Auction ended 500 us dollar 24pc regs Dominion Skunk

Serious Seeds - White Russian, thats a knock out strain i have heard. Is this true ? LOL

I start and try the old Sensi,s first i think.
They cant be too bad ?

Thank You All again for help

Jammal

they seems 100% legit.

Price was after that too.

I saw Auction ended 500 us dollar 24pc regs Dominion Skunk

Serious Seeds - White Russian, thats a knock out strain i have heard. Is this true ? LOL

I start and try the old Sensi,s first i think.
They cant be too bad ?

Thank You All again for help

Yeah White Russian,.. Classic ak-47 x white widow arguably one of the most poten seed variety available...

I would do that and Sensi Shiva Skunk(NL5xSK1)

Those 2 hybrids are the bee's knees of the best of the 90s super strains.

Nordle from Mr. Nice? No personal experience but just stumbled across it perusing the Tude’

Afghan Skunk

I have read about this strain now.

Sounds Amazing

I did Google this Strain and find this information:

Nordle (aka Afghan Skunk) is a mostly indica variety from Mr. Nice

and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±56 days). Mr. Nices Nordle is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Mr. Nices Nordle Description

During the 1960’s and early 1970’s, the best hashish in the world was purchased in tea-houses in Afghanistan.

Its resin was sticky, its colour and texture were pure, its tangy taste was as sweet as honey from heaven, and its high was a dreamer’s paradise.

The country’s ruler, King Saber Shah, loved it. In 1973, the king was ousted. In 1979, the Russians invaded, and the country’s troubles deteriorated.

So did the hashish, which soon became a clumsy mixture of a variety of resins from different plants, idly and slovenly screened, and held together by animal fat.

I first smuggled Afghan hashish in 1970. For reasons I never fully understood, we referred to it over the phone as “Nordle”.

The contents of this packet are designed to bring those forgotten wonders of the 1960’s into your grow-rooms and into your consciousness.

Heritage: Afghan skunk
Category: The Naturals - Old school genetics
Family of breed: 50% Afghan, 50 % Skunk#1
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
Preferred medium: Bio and Hydro, Indoors and outdoors/greenhouse

And also the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sensi Shiva Skunk(NL5xSK1)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I will try them both in future for shure[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NL crosses is nice mostly.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I start with the Sensi Skunk 1 and Sensi Afghani .[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After them i try Hybrids again.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Right now i need try something old and original i feel [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THANK YOU ALL FOR NICE HELP :tiphat:
[/FONT]

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
If you want a pure paki/afghani you should look to RSC, ACE, CBG, Tropical seeds, SAD from sweet seeds is another good one(Black domina s1), sensi isnt the best today (except maple leaf)...
A good crosses afghani /skunk are critical mass, or many from Dutch Passion, ultra skunk, mazari, euforia, the edge...
Can look also kc Brains or nirvana regular...

Last edited:

Sunshineinabag

Too bad folks couldn't back up their claims with a journal and proof they actually have seen the breeders gear they speak of grown out and it's expressions ,...........

Jammal

I feel the same way , todays hybrids all just taste the same to me and have basically the same effect...and among countless new hybrids and seed company's today, few of them honestly can hold their own when you start throwing out names like Super silver haze,,AK-47,,,,WHite widdow,,,NL,,,Skunk,,,blueberry,,,kali mist and about a dozen other foundation strains..

2 other great old school's that often get overlooked is sensi Fruity Juice and its cool to see Mosca bring back the BubblebumxBlueberry....I dream of cross breeding these great available F1 true hybrids of impeccable breeding and creating the most intoxicating smelling plants ever.

The best must have both Landrace/Normal and Hybrids i think.

Having just Hybrids like i have now is little boring. ALot is same.'

Alot is also Just rebrandet.

If you Buy today Seedmans 30:1 CBD strain
That is MM GENETICS new strain they rebrandet.

Actually a very good one this time but.
Yeah , breeders just rebrand alot same today.

I need try out this Original Classics Now :)

Then i try Hybrids like Shiva Skunk. Super Skunk and so.

Then also
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I should look to RSC, ACE, CBG, Tropical seeds, SAD from sweet seeds is another good one(Black domina s1) as WillyD say here before.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nice to have alot options and info now about these trains.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Big help guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thank you all ALOT[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CHILL
[/FONT]

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
USC Uzbekistan is very nice. Not real couch lock, nice contented feeling. SAD is solid, another one that seems hybrid not so indica to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts