What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darlins Net

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
not sure i have much more to share on this one as I'll be chopping in a little over a week.
I can't be bothered with making S1 seeds.... not my thing really but I have 30 or so F2's I can play with so I'm looking forward to those.
good luck on yer search for that girl that floats yer boat ;)

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
harvested my 6 Darlins Net plants
4 of them are near identical with a nice sweet n sour flavor and the other two have a more amped up sour bubble, earthy, hashy yummy flavor LOL
real nice smoke and glad I have many quart jars of the D Net for the coming months.

I made F2's last year? with a real chunky , funky leafed girl and a heavily serrated and gnarly leafed male. This girl was found by a friend in the first seed pop from those F2's. I haven;t even ran any yet but am gonna get on it LOL
I grabbed 2 more packs of Darlins from the bank to go on ice for the future.
Here is the DNf2 SixGun cut at day 50 in the tom hill water only soil mix.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
I believe the leaf mutation pictured may be stress induced. This is my first flower in nearly 2 years. Sadly much of my old equipment unplugged years ago did not come back to life and I have just been making due. This garden was not planned either, as a friend (paladin420/SeedPAC) simply dropped a half dozen plants (2 Darlins' Net F3s, 2 Fuck the Governments and 2 Fuck Michigan #4s) on me in an attempt to nudge me back into plant therapy. I nearly culled this plant before going 12/12 because I had nearly killed her like a canary in a coal mine, but luckily she has begun to thrive these first weeks of flower.

TheMan13

Veteran
It looks like a leaf is growing out of a leaf, that's a funny mutation. A fun mutation I had once was the tip of the leaf was double like a snake tongue.

There are many 7+ finger leafs and the additional fingers seem to stack and spiral. Few have went to this extreme though.

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
A friend sent me a 420 gift box in the mail and I picked it up today. A couple years ago I gifted a pack of Darlin's Net to a friend of mine. Since then him and all his friends grow Darlin's Net as a mainstay in thier gardens. Many of these growers are confined to 4 plants and still they are all keeping the strain alive by passing and keeping clones, moms and making thier own F2's. So one of those guys who was a recipient of some of the Darlin's wanted to send me a 420 package. I knew those guys were hard at perfecting thier use of STS to make fem seeds but didn;t realize how far along they had come..... certainly didn't expect this big fat sack of beans found inside the 420 gift box.
I don;t even know what to do with this many S1 beans LOL
Happy 420!!!
2023-4-20 Darlin's Net S1 - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts