What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I-Shence's Guerilla'10

I

I-Shence

Irie!

Here's what I'll put out this year (45N);)
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
(CSG) cut's
Parvati
(RSC)seed
Bosnian x Cinderella 99 f6
(Coxwain) seed
Blueberry f5 aka Berry (Xyz) seed

and more.....

Some shots of plants getting used to outdoor:

First round of sssdh cuttings will go out today or tommorow and other strains from end of may to end of june.

Bless&Keep it safe

:tiphat:

D

DiiZZii3

Im seeing the pics just fine... Rada if you can't see em i'll explain.... it looks like dude got hella nice strains, all lokin healthy as fuck, and most likely he'll be havin a great year, one that i'll for sure b followin lol

bigtower

nice going man imma throw out 13 yellowx purple haze seeds somethime this week and gonna get some other seeds as soon as i can xD keep it green - - peace

D

DiiZZii3

Its been like more than 2 weeks on updates mang, hows everything going.... hope the dea didn't finally catch up with ya lol jk. Can't wait to see some more pics tho!!!

lasko

No peks we have NSA :D
Good luch with your plans bro and good luck with weather, a lot of sun in october to finish sssdh & berry

I

I-Shence

Hey guys!

I'm still here,no DEA,NSA,Police,Army or other bastards around:DWell, I hope so:D
I transplanted 3x SSSDH and 3x parvati outside few days ago,but no pics of them yet.Yesterday I started few other strains, becouse I lost almost 30 deep chunk babys ment for outdoors.
I will update this thread with more info and pics very soon;)

Here's some Bosnian x C99

Peace

D

DiiZZii3

We dont have DEA in our country.

YEh actually u do, DEA isn't only America bro :D... its international. They colaborate with police and task forces in almost every country in the world. Although for them to get involved in other countrys u have to be movin some SERIOUS SERIOUS weight, and yea man trust me i WOULD kno (i work for them)

jk i dont work for em but that other shit is true

I

I-Shence

Today I went to my guerilla spot checking plants that's been transplanted last week.Here's some...

I also visited my Parvati spot...

:tiphat:

looks as indica pheno?

Before two years or more, i smoked some exceptional happy high grass in Mostar/medjugorje and that guy said it is old domestic bosnian sativa which is acclimatised in Herzegovina climatic for centuries?!
Not believe rally, but is that genetic?

Mean, our pour sunny region, rare to have some to proud it with.

May bee this strain is something worth one web page about happy Bosnian side?

Coxwain know more but?

H

HeryRhom

Hello I-Sh'
:) nice to be here n' follow this canna adventure :tiphat: Kenavo Albania, I'm discovering :tiphat:

I

I-Shence

You're welcome HR!

Parvati

picture.php

Berry

picture.php

SSSDH

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts