What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

good way to make a cannabalm for skin cancer?

sadpanda

hello, a friend has a skin cancer and we've sourced some high-THC RSO as well as some undiluted CBD oil for her, both in plastic syringes. We're wondering what is the best way to use it... just directly apply a tiny bit of the raw oil? seems tricky to work with though so i was assuming most people make it into some sort of a balm that possibly also helps bioavailability with the skin and ability to properly rub in?
thankyou for any suggestions

corky1968

Veteran
Can't she just buy some type of skin cream or balm, add the THC medicine to it with mixing and finally applying as required?

To me this sounds like the easiest way to go about it.

corky1968

Veteran
Most skin creams or balms are fatty and oily. Cannabinoids like THC and CBD are fat soluble so I don't see the issue.

No heat is required.

She probably has a skin cream right now. Tell her to try one drop to see how it goes.

GoeRilla

I make it with 2 parts of coco-oil, 1 part of lanolin and a bit of beeswax, about 10%.
Warm it up and add about 5% Simpson oil.
Adjust as you like.

Rilla.

GoeRilla

Yes it is coconut oil and it does smell a little bit but not too much.
You can also use hardened coconut oil, called Palmin in my country, don´t know in English.

Rilla.