What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt_69 Bushes

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Tokin - about a 1 1/2 feet from each other and a 1 f from the wall.. I try to get the branches to grow towards the center of the room so things dont get crowded.

9118moretopstopstops.jpg

9118backcorner3142-thumb.jpg
[/url]

9118topstopsanmooretops.jpg

Last edited:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Nice plants man you can tell they are real healthy. Should be a nice harvest once again :)

WhoAmI?

Brilliant!! :joint: Lets soe some more pics of that massive conglomerate of rootages!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
massive conglomerate of rootages!
HAHAAHA...That made me laugh!!! Sorry peeps!! gonna havfta wait a bit on pics.. Gonna wait untill i start seeing frost again..

Had to snap a top last night, they are just getting to close to the light, and i have another month and 15 days left... So.... I broke a top intentionally and i will try to LST it once it recovers.... Trees i tell you trees!!!..
I also had to tie down two other tops that are getting outta hand....

What have i done!!!!! lolololololololol Main node branches are almost 4 feet!!! gonna be an interesting round!

NOFpuXnk

blunt69,
i love your grow man.. beautiful green leaves on nice white poly.. and lots of guages. ive said it before, the more digital display panels you have in your grow the more tech it looks.

ill chuck you some k's.
later,
pux

chrones

by the time you are done you are gunna have trees but then again why wouldnt you want trees keep up the good work

Blunt_69

Veteran
Thanks For being Patient YO!!!!!!lol not like i gave ya'all a chance..Anyhoo...

Trees I find....Grow extremely LARGE BUDS.Not that i didnt know this...but... rembeber what typ of area im working in. These are the biggest ive ever grown since learning the art of Hydro, and me trays.

Trust me... the digital tech looks cool and helps, but is a small part in growing these babies.... They are merley data collectors, and nothing more. The single largest change to my setup is i am now controlling humitity with a small dehumidifier. Wow. Big differance.. Growth is much different..

It was suppposed to be a bush grow... but turned into trees.Oops!!! Anyways.... enough talkin...let me show you how my grow has progressed over the last few weeks... Lets just say no amount of string is keeping thess babies held back... TOMATOE CAGES REQUIRED(mental note)

Geezuz!!! what did i do???
9118HOLYFUCKENHUGE.jpg

Less girth... longer
9118HUGESHGH.jpg

did i mention i still have 3 weeks left???
9118BIGBUD.jpg

was it worth the wait??? Man im a happy camper right about now!!!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
T.doT.Toker - Im Hoping so!! thanks for stopping in dude!!

JJDubz last post should help that out!!lol

buckeye-leaf - Fat gals... i think.. Damn!!

NOFpuXnk - thanks for the K man take it easy eh!!

chrones - as i am finding trees are much more work... stupid things keep fallin down due to massive wieght!!! Brushes much eaiser to manage...

youngdro - yip!! I thought so!!

Stoned2Death _ how goes man!! havent been on much myself but yeah....things turned out not bad!!! peace bro!

Some of you are asking...dude.. yes cool Huge buds.... where are the closeups!!!! not to fear... as soon as i dont burn out and remeber...it will be done..

Last edited:
G

Blunt........Mater cages required indeed ........Looks like you`ve got those babies dialed in for sure.........Killer work Blunt...Dehuey helpin yas this time huh?...Happy harvests.....DHF....... :joint:

Cruzin'

Great tree grow Blunt69. Makes me wanna go back and grow a few Krusty trees again. Great effort mate.
Here's a pic from a fellow Ozzie that inspired my first tree grow. Keep the trees alive.
Stay Safe. Peace.

Blunt_69

Veteran
9118yeah453221.jpg

OK I found out my family is coming up for a visit....Shit!!! A week away from chop....sooooo I pushed the flush one week ahead. They are now chewing through the last of the Nutes.. Flushing with plain ph adjusted water, by tommorow. THE BEST WAY.

Yeah... Man I sure do like bud size, but I think this will be the last time we see trees in here.....Seems unmangable because i dont have the proper stuff in place for trees.... It's all good though!!

F

Father Time

BLUNT!
mate, how good are thay looking, man you have done a most execlent job.
Kindest Regards, FT :wave:

G

OMG. I skipped checking for a few weeks and i come back to trees biger than a person! The buds look like the size of my leg! Or at least my forearm. Wow. Another amazing grow by blunt. To bad about the family in the nicest sort of way. I agree with clowntown, them trays are magic.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey guys!! thanks for popping in to view the progress!!!

I think i am getting close to my 4 liter milk jug sized buds goal. Without C02... What would happen if i added it i wonder!!!?!?!?

Down to the bare minimums, on stash levels.... cant wait to wack this stuff!!

G

Northern Lights I believe he said.

btw it is looking great blunt. Thanks for stopping by my thread. I just moved some new girls into my room finally.

Last edited: