What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt_69 Bushes

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
nice and healthy looking ladies you have there blunt, cant wait to see them start to flower. wish you a very productive year and many more to come :joint:

Dime

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Clowntown......what no razzen me about my feeder hoses this time!!lol Thanks bud!!

Dime - Thanks for popping in say hi!! Keep it green bro!

Blunt_69

Blunt_69

Veteran
Northern Lights man.... No need to change a good thing!!

9118tops_tops.jpg

9118yeeehe20.jpg

9118stalks32r4.jpg

9118stalks23.jpg

G

I thought you said you were gonna try out the afghani cross this time around? Anyways K+ its always a pleasure to watch you grow.

Blunt_69

Veteran
yeah... i ended up with a bunch of males.... so... i have to plant another bunch of seeds....These were ready to go. You may notice i have left some smaller nodes on the branches... Those are my new clones, i will buck those off in the next few days..

Blunt_69

Veteran
Here's ..........Jonnny..... Ok no... it's just me back again showing off my loverly gals!! They have been flipped into flower mode, as i am kinda behind the guns..... again..

Also threw the dehumidifier in, to combat the high humity being generated now that the canopy has taken over. See how that freebee works out!!

Anyhoo.. Everythings freaken great as usual, topped up the system tonight. Running the strickly Lucas 8ml micro 16 ml bloom for now!!

9118Fuckenrightsboyyy.jpg

9118nicness.jpg

Enjoy!
9118underneths.jpg

9118humidytemps.jpg

70s_PotHead

Your fucken grow is kicken ass Blunt dude, the Lucas is doin your girls right :woohoo:

70s

clowntown

Veteran
That's because they're MAGIC tables! :D

Really lookin' good bro. But... is that black tubing that I see? Or did it get so dirty it's looking all black now? :biglaugh:

Blunt_69

Veteran
lol!! no Clowntown, those are still clear lines.....Give them a few more weeks they will be almost clear again.

Well one thing i notice compared to last round, is....I am not combating ph flucuations.. I think it may have something to do with the amount of sensizyme i was using last time.. As I am not using it currently, and i am having much more stable results...??? weird.....

System Stats.

PH 6.0
PPM 1000
Upper rez temp 65
Lower rez temp 62
Room temp 33 degrees C..

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
70's !! Thanks man!! I still wish it were finished haha!

It's growtime it's all about system stability. If the system is unstable defficiencies reer there ugly heads!!This is what i have learned over the last while. Thanks for the props man!

A few teasers!! This weekend they will be getting a haircut and clones made.. It will be the last time i prune them. Room is a little to full at the momment, the weed is taking over men!!!take cover!!!lol

9118full_damn_.jpg

9118fulldamn_.jpg

Have a great weekend ...oh wait.. damn one more day : (

F

Father Time

High Blunt,
mate the rooms loking green and glourious,will be a real nice flower show.
Kind Regards,FT :wave:

Blunt_69

Veteran
FatherTime - Waiting for it to happen!!! Taken cuts tonight.. The plants are growen so quickly this round.its kinda creepy.....must be the humitiy factor, cause nothing else has changed...Well acually...I am an air pump short.. Will not ever buy another cheap pump from wally world..

G

Hey Blunt, great pics. Interesting to see how you trim your plants in the one photo. Do you take all lower nodes minus the leaves on all plants or was that photo just showing where you were taking clones from?

Blunt_69

Veteran
Put it this way if a lower growth stalk is under 50% of the main stalks size i hack them off.I try to keep as many leaves as possible, however im usally taking an entire chute. I still havent taken the clones... cut they will be getting a haircut again. I will try to get some shots.

Blunt_69

Veteran
I should change the title to blunts _69 trees..... Jezzus it was a freaking jungle in there(havent seen them in three days!!)

the main node branches are now over 3 feet!!!!Gulp!!!! They stretched like mad!!!!The tape measure is on the lip of the net pots. up..not off the table.

91183feet_branches.jpg

91183feet.jpg

9118Gulp_.jpg

9118gulp23.jpg

I belive this show may be headed for, extreamly large cola sizes. this round...... We will see!!! The system still surprises me...I did do a few things a bit different this time...If it happens im gonna have to support the branches big time!!

I pruned quite heavily then got lazy and stopped... could have kept on though..
9118prune.jpg

9118pruneing.jpg

Last edited:
G

Looking great man. I love having a system where you can walk away a day or two and not sweat it. Makes for some nice suprises. Well good luck I'll be lurking and watching.

G

Well, this thred finally slipped off the first page. Time to get it back up front.
Bump fore some beautifull trees blunt!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Ok finally got the new clones made...

As some of you may or may not know. I do not keep a mother plant. I can get 100% success rate with clones using peat pucks and cloning powder. Basically i take the nicest 6 tops that i chop off as part of the pruning process, and turn them into my new ladies for the system.. Ive been doing it this way, for a very very long time with the same strain.

Once the girls are ready to be chopped, the clones are big enough to transplant into the trays.. Thus the three month perpetual harvest is achieved every single time.

Thanks for popping in everyone, the show is about to get snowed on!!!

blunt_69

G

I was curious how much do you space your buckets out from each other and from the wall?