What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Should i move her to flowering mode?

canabuder

This is AK 47 after one month and a week, do you thibnk she wants to be in 12/12? Because it starts to produce many hairs, it is now in18/6 mode, thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5358.jpg
    IMG_5358.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5357.jpg
    IMG_5357.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 21

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
If it's about a foot or so and preflowering, I'd say it's good to go. I'm a fan of the serious. Ak47. Used to run it a few years back great strain, does awesome in hydro. Excellent yields and some true one hitter.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Deep breath.... you should take care of the deficiency you described in the other thread you started two minutes before this one.. and then worry about bloom... if you put a sick plant into bloom theres a goo chance of hermis and withou some experience you could easily end up with eough hermi seeds to start a seed bank..

anxiety will makeya crazy.. i know first hand.. i still can't help going and looking in on them multiple times a day, for no reason.. good luck.