What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
UPDATE 2:

Sent off 2nd order in good faith and nothing even mailed out for second time. Both orders remain not even shipped. Ripped me off for $1200 total.

UPDATE:

I am told there is video of the package they received and that the envelope was empty.

I have no idea why this would take since the beginning of April to tell me this.

I have no way to receive this video by phone safely until tomorrow.

I am completely open to someone at UPS stealing my money I just don't understand how it could have taken so long to tell me this especially when proof supposedly existed...

I will let you guys know what comes of this. If it was UPS I will retract everything I just wish they could have told me this long ago before it got to this point.

https://www.rollitup.org/t/green-line-organics-seed-bank.889234/page-46

$800 in cash just wanted to spread the word. Seems they like to target out of state people. I would never post anything like this or hurt anyone's rep or business, but it has been months, they have done nothing to rectify the situation, quit answering emails as soon as I provided proof of delivery of money. This is a last resort. Full details in link.

Wasn't a real forum to post this anywhere here, but this is the most viewed so I hope people don't make the same mistake I did and order from these guys.

This is the first time I have actually ever had an issue in all these years with a seedbank. Hope admin lets this post stay up somewhere.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW!

I’m sorry for your loss bro.

I’d put em on blast on every board I could too.

Reactions: ost

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad I have been able to save some people some grief given the amount of karma and kind comments I have received already really appreciate it.

xet

I read through their IG a bit. Very awkward.

Lots of Melodrama described in other threads for why people do not give this business any longer.

It's one thing to receive hate and another thing to belabor on it.

They can't go on for too long without rectifying the $ and order issues.

What do I know? I am just a potential customer playing it safe and not believing the "I execute so much life goals so hard and you don't!" Vibe paired up with pissed customers. Again the failed and ignored orders is a show stopper for me

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
40 - really sorry to hear this, brother man. Thanks for giving the community the heads up.

aod

M

moose eater

Sad that scammers are more and more frequent in life. Greed leading to the short view of things.

Hope you get it straightened out, but it doesn't look good from your story.

My expectation would be that if karma bites them in their ass, and they wish to continue to receive something for nothing, you'll see a new seed co. on the horizon with the same folks behind it.. Just sayin'. That would be Scammers 101.

For me, James Bean Co, if they're still up & running, will have my ear and eye for a long time to come. Good folks there!!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
/just wanted to bump this thread

that sucks about your loss and i hope everyone reading this remembers the name
Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO). = rip off

what were you hoping to get, man?

N

naturalbornkilr

He is very well known for scamming all sorts of ways, don't know anyone with a worse reputation or why you wouldn't just go with the other guys that have impeccable record.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bud Aroma of Laguna Beach in similar scam arena, RCMC, others. Best stay with tried and true.

Sorry to hear of unfortunate loss.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Bud Aroma of Laguna Beach in similar scam arena, RCMC, others. Best stay with tried and true.

Sorry to hear of unfortunate loss.

checked out laguna beach aroma seed website...

$724.00

White Widow Auto Feminised Seeds is by the breeder Dutch Passion. This Feminised is Indica / Sativa

700 hundred bucks? huh?

Cannavore

Veteran
https://www.rollitup.org/t/green-line-organics-seed-bank.889234/page-46

$800 in cash just wanted to spread the word. Seems they like to target out of state people. I would never post anything like this or hurt anyone's rep or business, but it has been months, they have done nothing to rectify the situation, quit answering emails as soon as I provided proof of delivery of money. This is a last resort. Full details in link.

Wasn't a real forum to post this anywhere here, but this is the most viewed so I hope people don't make the same mistake I did and order from these guys.

This is the first time I have actually ever had an issue in all these years with a seedbank. Hope admin lets this post stay up somewhere.

sucks. i'd never order from them any ways. he and his wife look pretty greasy lol.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve used them when they first opened their doors to acquire some TDS beans. They gave me a few issues but after all was said & done, I received what I ordered & then some. They were a hassle to work with though. I had to remind them of every order I made & then had to wait for a restock on one item due to being over sold.

That dude is shady, sorry to hear about the hassle. I've been using Oregon Elite Seeds. Never had an issue with them and good customer service

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah oregon, artizen, great lakes, and GPS are the best to me. These guys just had a few things no one else had at the time ;\ and I heard from a few people I know they got orders fine so took the dive. There orders were much smaller though.

Latest posts

Latest posts