What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Game Apps

- IronLion

Have This on my Phone ,

Quite a "Non Happening" Screen Shot,but Still Get, too see the lovely Scenary.

...Ace, lots of Tracks/Extra's (Inc Vehicle's), Cups etc

Gaming is Good,puts your head in "a" correct Mode. Long as you stay away from that horror can crap

rolandomota

I like free fire it's a cool shooting game solo duo or squad it's fun but also pisses me off sometimes because you can get killed by others when fighting with someone.
You come out on the map while your shooting if you don't have a silencer and Bam someone sneaks up on you or Snipes you or runs your ass over lol you can't win em all it's part of the fun.
Running folks over is cool you gets lots of kills but if you run in to the good car shooters your screwed or 4 dudes shooting at your car at once then you have to get out and shoot when your engine blows up before the whole car explodes and kills you.
It's a cool game but sometimes a bit slow because you don't see anyone to kill but the play area shrinks every few minutes so eventually you have to fight or die in the unsafe zone if you don't move fast enough
I like all the different weapons especially the m79 grenade launcher

Latest posts

Latest posts