What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Miraculous Meds

I thought there were a few interesting things to note already. A little leaf variegation on one. Also the complete right angle branching of another. One of them smells of lemon and sandalwood, og like almost.
THH day 14 veg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Heh yeah those 90 degree branches are something else. Good luck manifolding or topping something like that haha. Nitrogen fixing issues with that one maybe? It seems like it has no sense of gravity.

elanius

Veteran
Tom Hill Haze pheno 25

Tom Hill Haze pheno 25

I have some new Haze pics for you, this time one of my favorites, if not the best - Haze 25.
She is thai dominant with incredible vigor, pale green leafs and branching as crazy. For some reason, the leafs kinda wilted all the time, not sure if this is genetics or just unhappy plant, but i have noticed this on the Hmong Thai girls i grow as well.
She is one of the longest flowering Hazes. In 50-60 days of flower, there are only small buds developing, leaving the grower confused about the vigor and possible results. However, the bud structure is just different, taking its time to develop relatively big calyxes, coated in trichomes and incredible aromas of mango, pine, cedar and onion. Even im not the biggest fan of onion smell on my buds, this combination is absolutely intoxicating and is one of my favorites. As a bonus, the onion smell goes away when the buds dry and whats left is something, that is hard to describe, amazing sweet mango, piney perfumed smell.
The high..well..the first time i smoked her, it took me back to my teens when the weed was really fun. I smoked her in the evening and she transformed the rest of my day to epic adventure filled with bliss, happiness and euphoria. This effect is amazing, it does something to my brain chemistry that i would love to understand. After some profound testing, the high itself can be good and bad as all substances affecting our perception of reality. Depending on the dosage, you can overdo it very easily, she is strong thats for sure.
If you toke too much (regular joint between 4 friends) she will fuck you up, not exactly ready for social interaction lets say and the high last for a long time. But in smaller doses for me and my friends she is similar to ecstasy. However, there is this little feat, that everytime the high wears off, it leaves me energized, happy and very centered. Its like it replenish my mana, for lack of better explanation. Interesting and very unique, maybe other one of the Hazes has similar effect (out of 13 plants).
So i took her down in around 130 days of flower, she could go down bit sooner as there were some amber trichs that i did not noticed first. But i speculate that it is what make the high more enjoyable. And here is why, I would not hesitate to describe her as the best Haze, but what confused me a little was the result from light deprivation outdoor. When the outdoor season finished, she was not ripe. The aromatics were more profound and surprisingly, the high is much stronger, but missing the blissful element, it feels raw, kind of introspective, but it still is an incredible smoke and i wonder what kind of effect brings a longer cure.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

window

Veteran
Yes, beautiful haze flowers elanius:)
How do you feed them? Must be hard when using such small pots, needed I know to keep stretch in check when growing these Nld's indoors.
I have two starting to veg on my bedroom windowsill, trying to take advantage of the natural summer light that streams in.
Need some tips for when I eventually flower them, though I will probably go from clone, straight to 11/13 or would you suggest a bit lower?
Keep up the good work and keep posting the pics of Tom's haze everybody as there is just not enough of them:biggrin:

Miraculous Meds

Yes, beautiful haze flowers elanius
How do you feed them? Must be hard when using such small pots, neededI know to keep stretch in check when growing these Nld's indoors.
I have two starting to veg on my bedroom windowsill, trying to take advantage of the natural summer light that streams in.
Need some tips for when I eventually flower them, though I will probably go from clone, straight to 11/13 or would you suggest a bit lower?
Keep up the good work and keep posting the pics of Tom's haze everybody as there is just not enough of them

First of all nice work Elanius, those THH look beautiful. Makes me want to update mine, im
about 60 days in flower.

Window, I wondered these some of
these same things myself, and since im a couple months in I thought id share with you what ive learned so far.

I stared flowering my THH at around 7 to 9" in veg height for fear of running out of room indoors. I super cropped once at day one of flower. Ran some under vert hps and some under horizontal cmh, thinking both would slow down stretch a little. At 40 days in they were almost hitting my 7' ceiling, besides one pheno that stayed medium height. I run 11/13 as well. I feed in coir around 1ec and have no problems except im in 2 gallon pots, so they dry out with my hand feeding once a day. so id recommend super cropping as much as you can to keep stretch down indoors imo.

elanius

Veteran
thanks guys, glad you like them

@window

I start with smaller pots 3.6l with home made soil, EWC and guano, put them on blumat system and top-dress with EWC, put some mulch and let them go in vertical system with 400W Ceramic Metal Halid for around 50 days of flower on 11/13 straight away and from clones of course. It would be very hard to flower the seedplants due to the ungodly stretch. Some plants ended up around 1.5m tal from just 15 cm clone!
After 50 days, I transplant all plants to the same fresh soil, this time 6l pots and the same story, topdress with EWC and guano, mulch and blumats. Let them few days to adapt and set the lights to 10.5/13.5 and thats it.
Sound easy, but there might be (and were) problems, some plants are more sensitive then others, but overall this is very easy system for long flowering sativas. Little bit more time consuming, but better control is to give them bottled nutes, easy doses..The last thing is to set the lights to 10/14 last 3-4 weeks to let them know the finish of their journey is close. So this is how i do it.

Looking forward for your pics and reports! As for all others growing this magnificent seed line. I will try to bring pics of THH 24. This one is a looker hehe

window

Veteran
Miraculous Meds and elanius,
Many thanks for the tips, appreciated:)
My haze are just house plant's for now, will wait for them to show sex, then top and take cuts, ready to practice with:biggrin:
Will let you know how I get on:tiphat: