What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

Spaventa

Veteran
hehehe :D heheheheehehehehe, good read from oyu elanius, this is my favorite pheno: ginger, vanilla tobacco, yasmin, mentholated lemons, woody, incense View Image View Image

Is this one very different to the more common phenotype variations?
I like those woody incense terpenes.. do they they show up often in THH? The plants and buds look amazing. Is TH still producing seed?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well :D sure after exhale I have mouth full of exotic woods.. like freshly cut wood. incense is kind of oriental incense. not catholic church incense.. there are all phenotypes typical for OH, i.e. rootbeer, magenta, and also green phenos, that can be mango, peppery or very carroty, onions.. all of them are very citric.. never had brownie pheno though...

H

HazeOil

Tom Hill haze
green pheno, pure pine after cure for month taste is pineapple.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

HazeOil

Purp haze pheno, very similar to the green one but more metallic with the pine flav
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the_niño

beautiful plants haze oil..... how long did these girls run for you in flower? did you run 12/12 or 11/13??

G

This thread is awesome :tiphat:Wish i had got some more of these while they were available.

Last edited:
H

HazeOil

yes i did find both in one pack of 10 seeds

i run them on 11 1/2on and 12 1/2off done 13-14wk
and 12/12 done 15-16wk

Thanks

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze crosses

Tom Hill Haze crosses

hello,
some crosses I've made with thh...
picked the best from 7 males I got...
thh has very strong influence ... first test show very high potency ...
amazing strain!

O-Haze x Tom Hill Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Zamaldelica x Tom Hill Haze
picture.php

Malawi x Tom Hill Haze
picture.php

M.

Latest posts

Latest posts