What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

H

HazeOil

THH green pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is Really Fk'n strong!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Tom Hill Haze green pheno -> killer

Tom Hill Haze green pheno -> killer

high @ all,
just for the record...
my last THH grow...
got 7 males ... because i wanted... and took the best to pollinate my fav cuttings... like Zamal, Malawi, GT, Senegal, O-Haze...
highly recommend strain... kick's ass
smell: citrus metallic
smoke: very smooth & long lasting >4h

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy growin'
M. :Tiphat:

rexamus616

Veteran
the originals are still available from BR catalogue Smug_Pepe

they are abit expensive, but well worth it!

rexamus616

Veteran
I don't want to go thru the hassle of ordering from there nor do I want to pay that much for old seed.

F2s are fine by me, as I don't grown as much anymore. If it's truly an inbred line the "f2s" should be just as good as what's offered.

Seeds came directly from Tom Hill himself, and have been stored in a fridge ever since. (as far as I've been told anyways)

Thats why they cost so much. Thats why this is the only place thats offering them.... (he's not making any more, and anyone who makes F2s will do a much poorer job, as tom used alot of plants)

Anyways, more for me if you don't want any! :tiphat:

Chappi

Still waiting for a Christmas special but Chimera is busy and his elves probably need a well deserved break. Or he’s too bitcoin rich to care anymore lol Anyway that’s def on the list for my next order.

bloyd

Veteran
I thought the haze seeds at br were from Spanish reproduction? I.e. Not originals from tom.

Chappi

This is what Chim said about the X18, I presume the the THH was produced the same way.

“I assure you though that these are authentic "Tom Hill" seeds produced under Tom's direction in Spain, and are genetically the same as the lots sold via SB/SB up to 2015. The only difference being these were stored in my scientific seed fridge since we received them shortly after their creation.

Hope that clarifies,
-Chimera”

I’m not even sure if you’re allowed to openly trade seeds on this board.

rexamus616

Veteran
I thought the haze seeds at br were from Spanish reproduction? I.e. Not originals from tom.

yeah, you're right mate. its actually in a quote at the beginning of the thread.... hahaha

duno where i got the bit about tom..... maybe it was chimera saying he recieved the seeds in a stuffed toy from tom?

anyways, the point is that the seeds "are genetically the same as the lots sold via SB/SB up to 2015"

Can someone point me in the right direction to find Tom Hills Haze? Seems to be coming ever more elusive! Id really like a good number of them to run for preservation.