What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x ErdPurt - limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
EXCELLENT PAKISTANI / AFGHANI HYBRID. WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, OUR BEST RESISTANT INDICA FOR OUTDOOR GROWING

http://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/pckerdpurtfem.html

Incredibly beautiful and ornamental 100 % indica F1 hybrid between classic hash plants from Pakistan and Afghanistan, especially designed for outdoor growing in humid and cold climates of northern latitudes, due to its excellent resistance against mold, pests, rain, frosts and wind, ripening where other indica strains rot easily. It also works perfectly indoors and in warm and arid climates.

The old purple Pakistan Chitral Kush mother dominates in this cross, with its intense reddish and pinkish pigmentation, providing also a more branched and open desirable structure, which allows excellent ventilation and light penetration, despite being a 100% indica hashplant. PCK also adds its refined aromas of strawberry chewing gum and forest fruits.

The afghani ErdPurt improves this hybrid with its early flowering, stronger and more robust structure, perfectly reinforcing the earthy and forest fruits aromas of the PCK in this very special hash plant.
ErdPurt also provides beautiful pinkish pigmentation in the pistils in approximately 50% of the plants.

PCK x ErdPurt is probably the most beautiful, yummy and best resistant hash plant hybrid (against the most adverse cold outdoor conditions) we have ever released until date.

Feminized limited edition available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
100 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 7-8 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: AUGUST / SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-50º
THC: 8-12 %

GENETICS: Pakistan Chitral Kush x ErdPurt afghani.

STRUCTURE: Short/medium sized indica, with a strong and open branching, that allows excellent ventilation and light penetration.

BOUQUET: Exotic indica aromas of strawberries, grapes, lemon yogurt with a hint of mint, that combines with classic earthy, hashy afghani aromas. Pleasant fruity taste with touches of earthy, woody, spice and forest fruits like blueberries and blackcurrant.

HIGH: Pretty strong, instant hit, almost overwhelming at first. The effect develops strong enough while still functional: mentally relaxing, very pleasant, happy, with and an anti anxiety effect. Great indica for daytime smoke. High feel-good effect!!

GROWING TIPS

Excellent for indoor growing. Although it really stands out outdoors due to its excellent resistance against molds, pests, rain, frosts and wind in humid and colder climates of northern latitudes, allowing PCk x ErdPurt to ripen correctly where other indicas rot easily.
It also perfectly works in warm and arid climates.

We recommend to provide long growing stages (of at least 2 months) before switch to flower, in order to obtain the best results in terms of yield and development.

20 % of the seedlings can show deformed or wrinkled leaves during their first weeks of life, developing slower growth than average, Although after longer vegetative periods they develop normal, without malformations, with the same potential regarding quality of flower than the rest.

The remaining 80 % of the plants develop good vigor, structure and excellent qualities, as indicated in the description.

That's why for the same price we include 2 extra seeds (7 feminized seeds) in the classic pack of 5 fem seeds, in order to guarantee to the grower at least 5 females with the vigor and qualities described.

We recommend average NPK nutrient levels for the whole cycle.

Attachments

• PCK x ErdPurt TEC bud done.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC bud done.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 38
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC bud done4.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC bud done4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 38
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC bud done2.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC bud done2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 36
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC passing mid flowering2.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC passing mid flowering2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 36
  • PCK x ErdPurt TEC done cortada.jpg
    PCK x ErdPurt TEC done cortada.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

rlsmooth

Woah, sounds proper! Gonna get me a pack of these alongside with bubba kush x hashplant. Thanks for dropping a tip about the need of longer vegetation time, was thinking about if I have time to run these before summer but I guess I have to wait out until autumn and then grow these properly :p

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Woah, sounds proper! Gonna get me a pack of these alongside with bubba kush x hashplant. Thanks for dropping a tip about the need of longer vegetation time, was thinking about if I have time to run these before summer but I guess I have to wait out until autumn and then grow these properly :p

What about starting them in may. How do you think they would do? I am at 43N and usually start my plants between april and may.

squatty

Between Erdpurt, PCK x Erdpurt or Early Bubba Hash, I wonder which plant would finish first if planted the same time?

The English Cut

What about starting them in may. How do you think they would do? I am at 43N and usually start my plants between april and may.
The earlier you start them, the bigger they'll grow = bigger yields, but I'd say April May is just fine for these.

Between Erdpurt, PCK x Erdpurt or Early Bubba Hash, I wonder which plant would finish first if planted the same time?
squatty, I haven't run Erdpurt on it's own, but for me the Early Bubba Hash finished a couple of weeks or so before the PCK x Erdpurt outdoors last year.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
The earlier you start them, the bigger they'll grow = bigger yields, but I'd say April May is just fine for these.

squatty, I haven't run Erdpurt on it's own, but for me the Early Bubba Hash finished a couple of weeks or so before the PCK x Erdpurt outdoors last year.

how was the high on this one TEC?:tiphat:

rlsmooth

I live in Finland and was thinking about growing these inside. Can only grow autos and certain earlys here outdoors..

The English Cut

how was the high on this one TEC?:tiphat:

Hello mate, the effect was just like the description above, in fact it's almost word for word the smoke report/feedback i sent to dubi after testing. Definitely stronger than i expected, really nice stuff! I've still got a bag of it in the freezer that i need to turn into hash, very excited to see how that turns out!

beanja

Ace 's version of erdpurt was trash . Plant hermied hard outdoors . Had 2 phenos ... green and purple , purple hermied and the green wasn't worth growing .
This was 4 years ago and I wrote a message to Dubi and that was the end of that..
It is what it is ....Trash.

Last edited:

squatty

I thoroughly enjoyed growing Erdpurt two years ago. Plants were very vigorous and smelled of wonderful overripe fruit. Smoke was a pine and hash flavor with a wonderful body stone. Great in the evenings.
P9201008.jpg

beanja

You disparage the strain, then you ask about it
Erdpurt ain't dubi's...he did spell it out...
I sure did ,, erdpurt that was sold by ace seeds 5 yrs ago was trash ... pure trash .... purple phenol hermed OUTSIDE and the green phenol just sucked. So ya I am wondering if it was from same stock .
No shit really ,,,,

Koondense

Veteran
If I remember correctly, Dubi said the latest Erdpurt went thru selections and is now much better than the old one.
Ask him directly for more infos.

squatty

Sorry you got shitty seeds beanja. I'm curious how closely my seeds were related to yours. I had a purple pheno and a green pheno also. The purple pheno was very pine, earth and hash. But the green pheno was a unique fruit and fuel combination. I really liked it. I would grow it again but I need something that finishes even sooner than it did.

Vdubman

Bean arrive!

Bean arrive!

Much thanks to Ace for my newest order. Fast delivery, extra seeds. Perfect. Thank you gentlemen.:dance013:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Is this cross from old stock erdburt or a reworked version

Hi beanja,

The PCK x ErdPurt F1 hybrid was made with very firm and selected ErdPurt parental plants.

We haven't had any hermie problem in latest ErdPurt generations/releases, indeed we have done a big selection/reproduction of the strain this season, growing many different ErdPurt lines (regular and feminized), and we didn't find a single hermie.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Much thanks to Ace for my newest order. Fast delivery, extra seeds. Perfect. Thank you gentlemen.:dance013:

Welcome Vdubman,

Wish you have enjoyed with this batch of ACE genetics!
Thank you very much for supporting our work :yes: