What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your top 5 favorite Cologne/Perfume

KillerDemo

I use these when im in social settings and around women, what are your signature Scent's?

1. Givenchy Pi (almond,vanilla,gourmand)

2. Candies for men Liz Claiborne (watermelon, bergamont)

3. CK One (white floral, Citrus,Lemon)

4. Acqua Di Gio Armani (lemon,ocean salt, Summer beach vibe)

5. Hugo by Hugo Boss (spearmint, Citrus)

idiit

Veteran
whatever bud i'm carrying. got my hair cut sunday and they thought the bag scent was cologne. :)

MileHighGlass

Saw dust
oil
dirt
sweat
weed

Real men wear the above things. Cologne, skinny jeans, and beard oil do not belong on men.

I'm just kidding. If you are a hipster don't get pissy. :)

KillerDemo

Saw dust
oil
dirt
sweat
weed

Real men wear the above things. Cologne, skinny jeans, and beard oil do not belong on men.

I'm just kidding. If you are a hipster don't get pissy. :)

Im sure your customers love smelling body odor when they walk in to a glass shop. For you we will call it hobo stinkbomb #3.

MicroRoy

I do the essential oils myself. I do like Sage Bergamot Lemongrass Cinnamon leaf.
Don't over do. Just a drop on a bandanna and put it on my pocket.

superx

Veteran
It seems i constantly smell of weed, just seeps out of my pours...

Going to check out the last time you had a shower thread.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
My current favourite is the Hugo boss collections Cashmere patchouli.
2nd the oldTom Ford amber.
3rd creed Aventus.

BruceBanner

For me that stands above all, and is pretty different, is Lagerfeld Photo, it even reminds a bit of ganja, second one is Issey Miyake pure mellon and stuff, and third place are all other :)

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've never worn anything voluntarily so does deodorant count?

On the flipside I would rather smell mild body odor than strong perfume, at least on a lady.

dddaver

Veteran
Way back around '79 I had about 5 bottles of Brut. People kept giving it to me. I musta stunk. :biggrin: Probably always smelled like burnt rope or something.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hai Karate'

I remember that one & Brut, Aqua Velva.

The Revolution has begun...
The year was 1920 and quite by accident John Fargginay, a Parisian butcher discovered the ability to dramatically elevate his customers' mood with a secret recipe blending 11 popular pure essential oils with the essence of...bacon. As the story goes, film stars & heads of state would frequent his shop to procure the magical elixir. With a wink of the eye and the secret code, "fargginay," customers would be slipped a discreet pouch containing the formula said to trigger pleasant memories. After a massive fire on July 4, 1924, the business was lost and so was the formula…Until now. Ladies & gentlemen, behold, bacōn fragrances, by fargginay. The time has come to uncover a new level of awesome.

Attachments

• 1productclassiclg[1].jpg
    1productclassiclg[1].jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 16