What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FOE20 gets done dirt.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I learned just today that our friend FOE20 got narced out by some coc* sucking...motherf*king...squidsh*t eating son of a bitc*.He evidently lost his genetics,and if you know FOE,then you know that the loss of his genetics is his greatest loss.

So,join with me in wishing Foe the best possible outcome,and for the squid shi* eating SOB that ratted him out..I hope you get blisters on your dick you piece of shi* SOB.

(Did I come on too strong? I'm hoping against hope that I am wrong).

S

sourpuss

.. I cant believe this shit.... too strong hell no... if this is true dude deserves some next level shit....

S

sourpuss

K need to get the ball rollin... need hook ups to the courthouse foe20 is gonna get put thru.... need to know people inside workin there.... need to get on their good side to have words with their friend the judge.... do it up yo! Dont sit idle.... help the man if you care homies... all I know is thats how we do it up north.... not sure about down there....

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn. Sorry to hear this news.
I hope it all works out for you FOE.

:tiphat:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
F**k the rats!!:beat-dead

I'am mad to hear some bastard feel the need to destroy the life of a good minded man like Foe,...

Much vibes to you way, keep your head up my friend..

J

johndoe123

Sigh........ Damn.... Bad news..... It' happened to me in April 2013.... Fucking pigs never got my seeds. We are the hydra. Cut off our head and we will grow 6 more. I started last years outdoor crop the day I got bailed out. Plant those seeds and put your middle fingers high in the air....

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I know theres a bunch of guys who have been gifted beans by FOE and friends. Maybe give back by giving back?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I sure wish the day would come where these pricks will stop ruining peoples lives over an herb.

Stay strong FOE20, best vibes sent!

Miraculous Meds

Wishing Foe20 positive vibes, and a positive outcome. I thought he was tucked away in medville. Probably plant count or some stupid shit like that.

dannykarey

That f'n straight up sux a BIG harry hard one!!!! Foe is one of the nicest, generous peeps around on the boards.

We def, as a community, should try and help anyway we can.....Him and philthy

I've never purchased his gear nor have I got any free seeds from him to test out.......But I'm willing to give what little seeds I have for a Raise lawyer/bail money for Foe auction? Kinda like how there doing one for Phillthy (who is another epically cool cat, generous and kind).

WTF is going on anyway.........Shit's supposed to be getting more LEGAL and yet this f'n BS is still happening?

Sorry to hear it Foe....sending positive vibes.

Danny

Dark Lord

I also need some "help"

anyways I think most of us need some help and have a hard life...

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear of another fallen brother. Really sucks. Keep strong FOE20...

Snitches are the worst segment of humanity...nothing worse in the whole world.

dank.Frank

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Really sad news, he had just volunteered to write an article for the next issue of ICMag. We pray for his safety and return to freedom as soon as possible.