What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

G

:laughing:
T.doT.Toker said:
Haha i like the first pic, you could just mail the whole plant to someone. :chin:
:hotbounce

That lil' grape kush that found her way into my veg cab at the last mini-cup. baccas didn't think it would reveg - took 2 months, but she's startin to bust out. Click on the thumbnail for a closer shot to see reveg startin. Couple months and should have a nice mom and cuts to flower out and try.

Jury is still out on this one - never grew it & don't remember if we toked it among all the strains we sampled that night. May be a keeper or chalked up to experience.

G

heya 1 toke...just stopping by to say hey and check out the plants.

Everything looks good as usual. Keep on keeping on bro.

G

:wave: Good to see ya Jay! Thanks, no surprises to worry about, the perpetual is movin along and every now and then a new strain arrives.

Watch for the Dreameaver, two out of fifteen popped, planted and waiting for the sprout. Must be old beans, the Sweet Tooth #3 germed, no prob.

G

Cappucinno test nugs, week cure

Cappucinno test nugs, week cure

:wave: Let's focus on some sample nugs... :wave:

:joint: These are sample nugs of Cappucinno taken at 47 days and cured a week. The toke is choke but pleasantly once you cough up a lung for bein greedy. Nice floaty type buzz for 6 hours or so, I'd say 70% sativa head buzz and 30% relaxing body med. We'll compare with a full 60 day run and week cure.

Too high tonight, but see ya in chat in the morn...... :woohoo:

Last edited:

Devilock

Wow 1toke. Great shots of the cappuccino. I can taste her from here. You did a hell of a job on the last one i seen. Just beautiful nugs. Peace and *bong* :friends:

G

:wave: Thanks Dev! Good to see ya. Frosts up fairly nice, cures well to sticky - still have to air dry a day after takin them outta the jars or they keep goin out. :pointlaug

I'll export and try to get trich shots up from the dopescope - 80% milky, 20% still clear and new growth yet, still tryin to pack it on. No amber yet, just like I like it, ahuh, ahuh, I like it..........ahuh, ahuh....

Next time we connect gotta ask how you found this pheno and the breeder that did the beans.

See ya in chat............ :woohoo:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
never heard of that strain Cappucinno ....but these nugs seems so deli ....your hard work gets paid off :joint:

B

buzzed day

it must be nice to have genetics and most of all skill at growing thanks for the pics peace

G

Core said:
never heard of that strain Cappucinno ....but these nugs seems so deli ....your hard work gets paid off :joint:

Strain: Cappucinno
Breeder: Swan Song
Pedigree: Petrol x Sour Saver

This particular pheno was selected by zepp & gifted to a homie, who gifted me a few.

Nugs are beautiful but yeild needs to be worked on. Potency is out of this world, on a par with Swt#3 I'd venture. Not as good as ECSD, but a fast grower.

G

Devilock said:
Wow 1toke. Great shots of the cappuccino. I can taste her from here. You did a hell of a job on the last one i seen. Just beautiful nugs. Peace and *bong* :friends:
Thanks bro, we gotta work on the yeild, everything else looks fair. Next run we'll tweak nutes, may have had a PH drift and short lockout. Got a jar of nugs with yer name on it bro. :woohoo:

Excellent pheno choice, kudos to zepp and of course, you. :respect:

G

buzzed day said:
it must be nice to have genetics and most of all skill at growing thanks for the pics peace
:wave: Good to see ya stop by my humble lounge, buzzed. Yup, and yer welcome. :pointlaug

Seriously, I am humbled in the midst of some of the best growers in the nation and forever greatful for the tremendous gifts. :respect:

ColoraDro

damn you 1toker you always make my mouth drool man :yummy:

i was wondering about the ak47 and the deepwreck is that Deepchunk x trainwreck?

you have my full attention bro i have a few pics i may upload really soon here i will make sure i let you know when i do :wave:

G

:wave: Heya Dro! Good to see ya mate, hope all is as well as can be with you and yours, our thoughts & prayers are with ya bro. :badday:

The AK47 is a chosen pheno of the AK47 x Very Berry Surprise from the Nirvana Collection, I believe. The Deepwreck is Trainwreck x Deepchunk, dunno if it's Capt. Crips' chunk or not. (Mom first, then Dad)

Both were gifted by a local homie member, who's done an excellent job choosing phenos. Now he has clones of all mine. :woohoo:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts