What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PS4

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
over a 1 hour queue for fortnite... wtf

that sucks, that far too long to wait to play. I have friends into this game. I have it, but I haven't played it yet.. my guitarist is into the PubG on PC.

MadMax is free this month. I heard decent things. Ill try it out. Its always nice to have it in your library free to download later.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
I just finished CoD WW2 and it was soo boring and hectic! Not more my style. The best shooter was for me, Sniper Elite 4, Italia. But the best game of all times maybe, is for me a hunting Simulation,: The Hunter, Call of the wild. You can go everywhere, check from where the wind blows and such hunting Things. A sibiria, a soutwest Germany and a western USA/Canada Map. At last, my most favorite games were always simulations (on PC). :tiphat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGOTYfGMyoE&t=17s

and Sibiria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArD7Te25UGU

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gods of war anyone?!?

Ive been too busy and havent gottent so far into the game, but i like it, and im sure it gets better. still acquiring skills.

I still can't get over the last of us.. they are previewing LOU2 at E3 this year!!! :headbange

shithawk420

Veteran
TLoU is one of the best games ever made.I doubt they can top the first one but Naughty Dog is top notch.my aunt used to be a vice president at EA till they laid her off.fuck EA

shithawk420

Veteran
that sucks, that far too long to wait to play. I have friends into this game. I have it, but I haven't played it yet.. my guitarist is into the PubG on PC.

MadMax is free this month. I heard decent things. Ill try it out. Its always nice to have it in your library free to download later.

Mad max is a legit sandbox game.it's good in my opinion

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
A friend of mine is playing Mad Max in the moment. I bought, used, for 10 Euro CoD Advanced Warfare. A little bit strange with Kevin Spacey as main character in the movie sequences. :) The game isn´t more worth than 10 Euros.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
madmax was free from psn, i have it, just havent played it yet. after working all week, my weekends are garden and drums. ill try to get into it soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts