What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PS4

B

BushBurner

hey spg i am like tom cruise in that video shooting the machine gun out the window haha

"It's beautiful man it's beautiful"

S

SPG.

Is Wolfenstein any good?

recall doing a return to castle wolfenstein some time ago!
ps2,

B

BB420

wolfenstein new one is proper shite nothing like return to castle wolf LOL im a bit let down by ps4 and xboxone was hoping for a lot better graphics

B

BushBurner

wolfenstein new one is proper shite nothing like return to castle wolf LOL im a bit let down by ps4 and xboxone was hoping for a lot better graphics

as spg was saying return to castle wolfenstein was great cant beleve
the ps4 version is shite thanks for the heads up i was gonna buy this too

S

SPG.

[YOUTUBEIF]rE1FAdw2P2M[/YOUTUBEIF]

Graphics ya say!?

Lol

Last edited:
Just finished the last of us (which I had already finished on ps3) I think that is one of the best games I have played in regards to story and cutscenes (they have 6+ hour movie of it on youtube) I recently finished wolfenstein and it was ok a really standard fps. The hidden gem I have recently picked up for my xbox one was titanfall, I wasn't really expecting much I only really picked it up because it was cheap and my friend got it. Anybody getting destiny?

zamzia

Veteran
Last of Us was one I heard recently that was supposed to be great. Wish I had more time to make use of my consoles! Grrrrrrrrrr

B

BushBurner

heard a lot of people talking about destiny not seen it yet i will go and have a look now

hey zamzia you need too play the last of us.....great game

zamzia

Veteran
I'll have to tap up my contact for a copy of each then and get my damn ass on the sofa!

choom

If there was more good
coming out I would get
one if enough IC growers
did team stuff on a game.
I haven't played games
in a pretty long minute
from work, except the
occasional round of DotA2
where I'm forced to lane
with people who can't
speak english and feed.
If there were PC gamers
on ICmag I'd fire up our
very own Counter Strike
server, CS:S or CS:GO.
I'll fuck with Battlefield
but not everyone has
a rig for high gfx newer
titles that are recent...

choom(0:

MattandBritnee

Picked up both the ps4 and xb1. No app for YouTube on ps4.... I do enjoy both systems. Right now I'm playing Alien for ps4 and Evil within for xb1. Scary with the sound system up loud! Lol

S

SPG.

Still Hav'nt played "Destiny" yet!? Been a bit Complacement Actually Cus i know the games gonna be Fantastic Cus Of Bungie.I didnt pre-order it but got her via the Post on day of release And i did take the Cellophane off the until other day! :D
She looks Another Masterpiece of Theirs*"..Halo Series sure was..." IMO
[well ANYBODYS sure...What cant you like about Halo Hmmn..BIG Graphics/characters etcetc...........
Appealed to me anyhow..BIG TIME. They were so smooth too... Warthogs were Ace,flyingcraft.."use to LOve the Needler too good Alien weapon lol ,the ghosts... and ALLLL the other Shit....etc etc etc etc.......

*And any Collaborators.. Think there Could be more now (maybe)..

Last edited:
S

SPG.

Gonna check the game soon ^
Know theres a thread here on it but i dont want Spoilers

Bet ya love the s(*& Mate, lol ....Anyone in the game called Masterchief! " or Cortana ?? ...[raised eyebrows]!! :) :woohoo: "
picture.php

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Revive!

Revive!

:wave:

looking for a PS4 gamer thread, found this dusty old fart.. maybe we can revive it?

Maybe we can talk about games your into, ones recently completed, or even hype regarding a new game.

For some reason, The Last Of Us Remastered, is the best game Ive ever played and I cant stop playing Factions MP. I honestly dont play much else.

I never played the god of war, but on our special day (4-20) it comes out. It looks good so ill grab it.

ill try to remind people of what games are free through PSN too. BloodBourne was free last month.

At this point, mostly people dont have any spare room in their HD. Has anyone done the HD upgrade? I took my 500gb and replaced it w a 2TB seagate firecuda, its a hybrid drive, semi solid state, mostly disk drive. from what i read its not required, but i did see a video where the data loaded faster w this drive. Cost me less than $100, and i was able to partition my old PS4 drive to be a removeable HD.