What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PS4

S

SPG.

Hi folks i recently got a PS4 because Halo probably my Fave Game [complete Series apart from Reach?=Permanent Ariel View/Commanding n stuff?] isnt coming out until nxt yr [on xbox]
^So i got "the last of us" with the Machine which is cool :) -apart from being a "lil"stuck at the Mo with them Clicker "Zombie/Mutant"[things].. :rolleyes: lol The machine Annoyingly turns off about 3 times when i start it up?..i imagine the book gives a simple Explanation but y'know..:joint: :D

"i run my finger over the right sensor [when upright] is this right?

Too start it up?

[whats the left sensor do also]

B

BushBurner

hey bro i got a ps4 last of us is amazing i have completed it 3 times....if ps4 is up right button is power left is eject

zamzia

Veteran
I've bought a PS4 in January after being badgered by a mate who raves about it, and it's an ornament under my TV! I keep getting games from a mate, but have yet to turn it on and use it. Don't get enough time. I used to LOVE playing my 360. Halo, Bioshock, COD. Could spend HOURS glued to the TV playing any of those.

B

BushBurner

kill clicker with petrol bombs ot a shiv or with a stick with shiv on the end hahaha

B

BushBurner

I've bought a PS4 in January after being badgered by a mate who raves about it, and it's an ornament under my TV! I keep getting games from a mate, but have yet to turn it on and use it. Don't get enough time. I used to LOVE playing my 360. Halo, Bioshock, COD. Could spend HOURS glued to the TV playing any of those.

battle field 4 is amazing bro graphics are qualty am gonna go on in a minute

S

SPG.

Yea !? Theres lots of bricks/bottles around to Distract them.. theres runners! [and?] them dudes that can see too :nono: :D
Stealth and Shiv i think.. Excellcior! lol

yea BF looks Amazing so does that Call of duty [and prince of persia is it!?}

S

SPG.

^ BIOSHOCK m8! some years ago when that first came out i had The best possible Graphics card in my Desktop Computer and got that game FOOKIN' ELL The Graphics were Tremendous on the Monitor..the start "blew me away" floating in the sea with burning plane wreckage allover.. :woohoo:

Dialogue..hello daddy! or something
That Early NEMO Diving suit guy! lol

Mega Strong he was..

B

BushBurner

haha m8 your right bioshock was amazing the water part was good i remeber that

S

SPG.

Power usage is soo much less! My desktop was 600W at the time..my bro's mates was over a 1000W im sure

what does the PS4 use?

its set to turn off after 4hrs left stationary i'll alter that tho no doubt
Got Wifi set-up! can you connect through your game? or do you have to buy goldmembership n crap?

Never been Online through Xbox's and PS's i did the Sega Dreamcast but that was for the Internet..
CHECHOUT TURBO SLIDERS!!! [online racing game.Gotta buy btw] i was still on the Fastest lap Board for some tracks a good few years after stopping playing :D I was called "toe cutter"
There was some "SOOO FAST" Finish drivers about! :D
say "Moi" to em means HI
nope...
Razzle-fin
Daft-fin
tijny-nl
dede-ita
... This was like 2005-on? [orange crew/posse] lolllllll
^soo fast :nono:

S

SPG.

Didnt/havnt bothered with them [yet maybe?] Never did with the 360

well no
"cant really be arsed " to go verbally/orally connecting with folk! :D had enough of that with skype.Diff Circumstances tho spose!-bet ya have a blast!!
"i'd stay in a bush allday on BF etc"
lol
..Smokin'

I turn mine off with the remote just like the PS3, hold the PS button and shut it off there. I also use that button on the remote to turn it on, because the fancy-pants buttons on the machine are useless to my level of dexterity.

I bought the PS2 in the 90's specifically to play DOOM and have enjoyed that game up until about a month ago when I found Wolfenstein for PS4. I guess I'll figure out how to change discs when the PS4 version of GTAV comes out.

Happy Gaming
:)

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
You guys are hardcore gamers probably the guys to ask is there any truth to the rumor that the xbox one and ps4 are the last generation consoles coming out? I've almost bought a xbox one and ps4 a bunch of time but I'm still playing my ps3 and xbox 360 I played red dead redemption this morning lol...what to do what to do.

S

SPG.

I still do (The Halo's) on the 360 Occasionally when i do im on it for hours (accumulatively)
Still got a N64!
Keep meaning to engage "Excite Bike" yet againnnnnn lol

Out of Rep GS :smoke:

B

BushBurner

red dead redemption

red dead redemption

red dead redemption is one of the best games av ever played hope it comes out for ps4...

the ps3 graphics on the last of us is qualty even better on ps4 but developers say you need too wait a year or 2 before they can show
what graphics the ps4 can do i am off too play watchdogs...

S

SPG.

? What is you :D ??
Gonna have to get that game looks real cool

^Thats a "cut scene" init!? lol

"..Beautiful mann"

Lung.Butter

got an xbone, love fifa and just got madden 15. fifa 15 out in a few weeks, can't wait.

BF4 was great fun but none of my mates have it, will probably get the new cod game when it comes out.

Latest posts

Latest posts