What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for a grow tent thats 8' by 8' and at least 7' tall?

T

TREE KING

the gorilla tent is 9' x 9' which is too big and the secret jardin is only 6 1/2 ft tall. anyone know a company i can get this size from? i dont understand why some of these tent are so short when a standard ceiling is 8'.

T

TREE KING

sorry ledfoot i should of told you i already seen that one its just way more than i wanna spend. do you know a cheaper one? this is just for a mother room it doesnt have to be anything fancy. im tryin to spend under $1000 with shipping

T

TREE KING

why do you need a grow room taller than 6-7 foot for a mother room?

cause the taller the plants get the more clones i can pull. im doin sea of green with no veg so i need alot of clones

T

TREE KING

thanks for the help guys. im prob gonna go with the secret jardin if these are my only options

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
wait man I would check these out first... idk how much the SJ is but these are fairly cheap..

T

TREE KING

thanks for tellin me to check ebay sour smoker i just found one thats 8' x 8' x 6'8" for $279. great price!