What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

French press coffee makers

Easy7

Veteran
Great for making loose tea with as well. Add a little skullcap at night with the tea. Hardly even use my under $20 coffee maker. Unless it's a stanely thermos day out at the farm. If that's the case, gonna need skullcap at night

frostqueen

I've been through about 15 Bodum presses over the years. They are cheap and functional, but the glass is so thin that they break easily. The stem that connects the screen to the top also breaks after a few months because the threads are plastic.

But then I ordered a Zzanggu, and I will never. ever. buy another Bodum. The glass on this Zzanggu unit is twice as thick as a Bodum, it comes with extra screens, it has a copper metal frame that is easy to pull off for washing... this unit absolutely blows away a Bodum in all respects. I highly recommend it!