What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ShroomDr's Nutrient Formula Elemental NPK parts-per-million List!

And as if you had to quote the entire original post... I thought there was more useful recent information on here. Nope. Just a big quote. Awesomeeee. XD

themills

Virtually all of these are wrong because they are based on labels... not actual tests. Will be posting real analysis soon and hopefully that will help.

You would NOT believe the shit these companies sneak in their formulas... high amounts of chlorides, and worse. TBC

Cool post here, guess im still a newbe but all this looks to be the info they put on the bottles thats it. But i do hear that Lucas formula is the easiest/best mix for anyone.

If you guys are interested in nutrient profiles....you should really check us out! We are the first nutrient company in the world that actually allows you to see and adjust your elements week by week!

I've been doing some research on the bottles I have on hand. I have a full bottle of CES Micro 6-0-0 sitting around, but no CES bloom 0-6-5. Thinking about using the GH 0-5-4 base with the CES base, I ran the numbers and compared it to Canna Coco; as I am growing in pure coco at this moment. The GH Bloom contains more Mg and S than the CES base. CES is designed to run with the additive MagAmped to make up the lack of Mg IME; so this is a good thing that the GH has the extra Mg/S.

Using the PPM Lab analysis of the Canna product from this thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=251463

picture.php

Give ShroomDr's numbers in this thread, 8ml canna coco a+b is the same as using..

6ml Cutting Edge Micro
6ml General Hydroponics Bloom.

The numbers come out as:

N 120.6
P 39.6
K 60.6
Ca 100.8
Mg 27.6
S 18

The rest of the trace minerals are as expected for using 6ml of micro; right on par.

Derived from list:
Calcium Nitrate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron DPTA, Iron EDDHA, Boric Acid, Cobalt Sulfate, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Sulfate

Looks usable to me as a replacement for Canna Coco A+B. I can purchase the CES Micro and GH Bloom for $50 retail, at the same store Canna costs $90 for 5L. The CES/GH combo will make 630 gallons of solution from Gal jugs. The 5L bottles of Canna will make 625 gallons of solution at 8ml/gal. The CES/GH combo will cost $0.08 per gallon of feed, much cheaper than the Canna price of $0.15 per gallon.

TenderloinSG

Nutrient Soluition Calculator (Google Sheets)

Nutrient Soluition Calculator (Google Sheets)

Hey all, I took a stab at creating a feeding calculator in Google Sheets. Y'all can edit the green fields and calculate your NPK ratios, PPM, etc. without having to log in or download anything...

Couple of shortcomings:

• Apologies for the short list of products. I'll be adding more over time...
  • Careful with the PPM--this is the theoretical PPM only for the listed nutrients. Problem is most companies don't list everything that's in the bottle... think they're only required to state NPK
  • Anybody know the percentage of TRIA in SnowStorm and/or Nirvana? Would love to include numbers for it...
Open for feedback! Any help in improving this is welcomed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nF5htNxSEPCzLH2Uk6eDqmHQzCDp4tRxWkmKxgsfye8/edit?usp=sharing

Peace

Gazoo31

Thankyou for posting this. Currently running dtw coco Maxibloom at 3.5g per gallon. Have Flora Nova Bloom on the way to replace it. Modifying the values from 10ml to 5 ml per gallon gives me more calcium and less potassium than Maxibloom im using; should be beneficial to coco growing !

airplane

just got some Dyna-Grow - using it for soil - like the "complete" formula their Grow is good for indica plants and the Foliage-pro help the plants grow tall (only use one of during veg) Not bad so far - Going to get Humbolts County Own pack when money is better ($100.00) But you can get the whil Dyna_grow line for just $30.00 ( need to go to their site -a great deal !!!)

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Great thread. I also have an interest in Calcium. I see the Canna is ~ 100ppm in RO. One of the highest. If you took that RO to ec0.4 or 280ppm with calmag, that might be another 200ppm. Though these meters are EC meters as we know. Such a medium/hard water from the tap carries ~ 60ppm calcium (and 10mg) which is back to the old question of 'is it available' which is complicated further by the idea of Nitric Acid being used.

While only the NPK of a couple of un-named feeds, this link is quite interesting. You can just read the 3 charts to see if it floats your boat
https://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.c...management-npk-nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium/

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
GH Floranova Bloom (4-8-7) (NH4)0.25% (NO3)3.75% Mg2.0% Ca4.0% Fe.1% S2.0%
1380g/946mL = 1.459g/mL
@10mL/Gal
N 154
P 134
K 224
Mg 77
Ca 154
S 77
Fe 3.85
B NOT LISTED
Co NOT LISTED
Cu NOT LISTED
Mn NOT LISTED
Mo NOT LISTED
Zn NOT LISTED
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron DTPA, Potassium Borate, Cobalt Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ammonium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate.

This has been revised. They list a little more in the bottle
B 0.01
Cl 0.01
Co 0.002
Cu 0.01
Mn 0.03
Mo 0.003 (with warning about ruminant animal poisoning at these levels)
Zn 0.01

Latest posts

Latest posts