What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

P

PastorJ

Just bought Teken 6 for PS3 & its a pretty good Game if ya like Fighting Games.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
frisbee golf is cool, lots of "break times". love chess, but not when stoned, LOL! lots of fun, but really pathetic. not only can i not remember what my next 3 moves were gonna be, i can't remember what my LAST move was... sorta eliminates strategy from the game, reducing it to random movements by confused pawns...:)

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Game playing should be centered around being high.

Sometimes I like to have everyone relax and be quiet. Then I make some kind of loud noise.

U

unthing

Uncharted 2 soon, just have to beat another game before it so that I can allow myself to start a new one.

K

Kain1

yes Uncharted 2 is a good game and played maybe one day in any of the Final Fantasy series? This game is really worth recommending for me especially as Sept.

G

Guest 16149

All the Call of Duty ones :)

Just love to kill stuff and not really hurt anyone :)

L

Lloyd_Christmas

I've spent way too much time playing call of duty. A few months back just about every night me and my buddies would all get one and absolutely demolish people. Play headquarters and get the score up to 190, then just protect the base and rack up kills. Pisses people off like nothing else :biglaugh:

Haven't been playing games as much lately, I have been messing around with fifa10 though. I never really got into soccer all that much, but the game is absolutely awesome...

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
UFC fight game... And any sport games madden 2010, nba live 2010 hockey etc... Im not much for war games... Anyhow peace n pufs

sackO

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
When im stoned I like to play a little game I call "Just the tip, please baby" !!