What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

IWanaGetHiSoHi

AB-Get on that. Here's a funny video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc9f-VVQK3k If I had a steam pass I'd toss it your way. My steam membership and L4D were "Gifted" but I had to shell out the $$$ for L4D2. I thought I'd get a Pass for someone to check out the game but that seems to be a Not Always Offered thing. And we desperately need a 4th player ...

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Yeah i've been pestering my steamfriends for passes, but nobody has any ... its only $20, i'm just so fucking lazy

ArcticBlast

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you remember that game it was something strike on the sega?that game was pretty cool just flying around blowing stuff up

Desert Strike

I gotta go with Uncharted 2 on the PS3 or Dirt 2 on either the 360 or PS3 and of course Mario Kart or Wii Resort on the Wii. My little one has no idea how lucky she is :)

Mr.Wags

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i'd get a wii just for the old school games :joint:

Anyone remember river city ransom on NES? yeah, $2 from the nintendo store... they even have classic controllers to play with!

ArcticBlast

TBL420uk

Real men play......

imageshannah.jpg

Used to play:
Red Faction
Bouldred's Gate?
Starcraft
Warcraft etc
Might and Magic etc
Unreal Tournament etc
Diablo 1/2
Return to Zork/Zark?
World of Warcraft (Questionably 458 days of wasted time)
Left 4 Dead 1/2

Occasionally:
Killing Floor
D&D
Magic the Gathering
Settlers of Catan

Everyday:
Go for a walk in the provincial park and play guess that tune from the first note of the song :)

hydronaut

COD MW2, resident evil 5, killzone 2... I've been playing COD mw2 alot lately. I get so into these games that i dont' keep track of time and before i know it I've been playing for 3-4 hours straight.

G

Guywithoutajeep

MW2 and Fallout 3, enough to keep a person busy for a lifetime

X

xinsanewickedx

my girl really does like our sons spongebob game.....but shes got that damn carpal tunnel/tendonitis & cant play it for long.. but it is kinda addicting..

eddie.saw

whoa.. that's like oil and water..

when i get really high, i like to play how many nose hairs can i rip out before a tear falls from my face....

i never win

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

i'm going to play a game right now... it involves closing my eyes, and sleeping.....

ROJO145

Veteran
Whenever I got a girlfriend I like to play tickle the kitty and hide the sausage,pretty fun:smoker:

U

unthing

I'm kinda scared to try poker and gambling in general. Dunno if I could get addicted.