What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

alaskan

what games do you all like to play when stoned?

... bmx games(matt hoffman) ...

The only game I ever play now is dave mirra's freetyle bmx 2.

I don't play the game itself, like missions and all that, but ride around trying to do realistic stuff, like I'm actually there. Me and my riding buddies used to spend so much time taking turns (ten crash rule) zoning out and playing this while waiting for the weather to clear up.

I've also made like 40-something levels for it that are pretty awesome. Here's two of them... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fktS8zFBlIg

I'm actually about to load a bowl and play right now that I mentioned it...

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
I like to turn out the lights and shoot zombies.

Anyone ever play N2O (nitrous oxide) for ps1? that use to be my favorite thing to play when stoned.

NextLevel

desert/jungle/urban strike.. heli game.. good series.

I play burnout revenge or Def Jam fight for NY on the xbox 1 but my mostest favourite stoned game of all is gran turismo 2 on the PSX. I can while away 5 hours playing super bust a move on xbox 1.... lol

Desert and Jungle Strike were sick back in early 90s. I still play them through emulation sometimes.

I am currently playing these: Forza 3, Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead 2, and Bayonetta.

I just got Bayonetta. Game is one of the best I have ever played. Highly recommended for any Xbox 360/PS3 gamers.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Do non-video games apply? Here are few that I burn time on...................

Find my lighter, find my pipe, find my bud jar, and the ultimate............where did I put my beer down, and the most challenging of all.........did I finish my last beer before I opened the one in my hand?

Those are long time favorites. I also play "Where did I put my keys?", and "How red will the resin on my finger make my eyes If I rub them?"

X

xinsanewickedx

as of right now i only have a ds but i am planing on picking up a wii or a 360.does any one know sum good rpg's for the wii or 360?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah i finished f3 on pc, now i dusted off the old f2 lol

infinitely better imho
ArcticBlast

X

xinsanewickedx

if all goes as planed i will get a wii and a 360 ,who knows maybe even a ps3.

U

unthing

Recently Batman arkham asylum and Dead space on ps3. Dead space is especially nerve wrecking while high, can't go on more than couple of hours max.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah i want a wii so that my kids can play "ni hao kai lan's butterfly game"

ArcticBlast

I'm not a total gamer or anything, but I like to play one of those WWE wrestling games on the wii with my younger brother. Racing games like NFS are fun too.

But when I'm really stoned I play gridwars (linux knockoff of geometry wars). REALLY TRIPPY STUFF! L4D when I'm at my mate's house!

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Other than playing Ages of Empires II on my PC, the last gaming platform I owned/played was the original Playstation. I get bored of video games fast, I can't believe you all have the money to spend on games and platforms.

U

unthing

I skipped few console generations, before the ps3 my last console was super nes in the 90s when I was kid.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i want L4D and L4D2 so bad! i was always waiting on a guest pass that i never went out and bought it or got it from steam lol!

ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts