What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

X

xinsanewickedx

i am sure this has been ask before but i will ask again.what games do you all like to play when stoned?

for me it is a mix of games rpg's, bmx games(matt huffman ),mortal kombat (any of them) and need for speed.

X

xinsanewickedx

do you remember that game it was something strike on the sega?that game was pretty cool just flying around blowing stuff up

X

xinsanewickedx

as of right now though i am playing phantasy star zero for the ds kind of a short game for a rpg but over all i would say it is a 5

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
When I'm stoned...well, I do stare at the wall a lot...and am waiting for something entertaining to happen...don't worry...I have patience-- :smokeit:

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I just got a new ds and I have 4 games that I currently have, but I really only like a couple of them... I won the are you smarter than a 5th grader, so that wasnt much of a challenge, then this lame mystery case files game that you have to find objects(really lame) but I like the brain teasers... sims games.. and my fav is a crossword game..

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

but you know I love me some mortal kombat, and sonic... lol.. not much for rpg....

truckin

We used to play a card game called Euchre for hours, also there was a dice game called Zonk, In Zonk you ended up smoken a lot of weed cause if you got penalized you took hit and if you scored you took a hit, no way to loose really.
Spin the bottle also..too much fun

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We used to play a game called "Buzz" .Basically a group of friends ,sit stand in a circle and start counting at 1 next person 2 ,it keeps going around Until..you reach the number 7 multiples of 7's ,double digits ,and any number with a 7 in it.You then say buzz and the count reverses,So on number 7 you say buzz it reverses and the person before you continues with 8,9,10 then "Buzz" it reverses and so on.If you miss the buzz or the count your out,...it would get really fun when you reached the 70's .Had to keep track in your head ,and restart the count after 10 back and forth buzzes....

..KMK you just reminded me ...a staring contest ...we used to do that too....its hilarious to stare at a friend with dumb stoned look....without breaking concentration ...for the win!!!.

Last edited:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Dungeons and Dragons Online :)

ddo.com

I play on Khyber server and love the Monk class ;)

Edit: It's also a free to play game that's actually Great! :D

X

xinsanewickedx

back in the day we would play a game called bb bridges whenever any one said a word that started with a b you would take a shot.it is pretty fun if you want to get smashed

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
i am sure this has been ask before but i will ask again.what games do you all like to play when stoned?

Do non-video games apply? Here are few that I burn time on...................

Find my lighter, find my pipe, find my bud jar, and the ultimate............where did I put my beer down, and the most challenging of all.........did I finish my last beer before I opened the one in my hand?

A

arrg

Gamecubes Mario Cart

Battlefield 2 (Gotta fly the choppers)

BF2 rules I played that when I was injured from work and got wicked good. I just played it a few days ago after a couple year break and still got it. I love the shoulder fired rocket launchers the choppers fear me in clan games. I was mostly a tank whore but would pwn in the choppers well. When a ton of people used to play that it rocked just nothing like seeing the clan ranking and being number one for all of 10 minutes.

P

PastorJ

I love to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 & Bioshock, Resident Evil 5 was pretty good too.

do you remember that game it was something strike on the sega?that game was pretty cool just flying around blowing stuff up

desert/jungle/urban strike.. heli game.. good series.

I play burnout revenge or Def Jam fight for NY on the xbox 1 but my mostest favourite stoned game of all is gran turismo 2 on the PSX. I can while away 5 hours playing super bust a move on xbox 1.... lol

X

xinsanewickedx

Do non-video games apply? Here are few that I burn time on...................

Find my lighter, find my pipe, find my bud jar, and the ultimate............where did I put my beer down, and the most challenging of all.........did I finish my last beer before I opened the one in my hand?

i have played those games a few times lol

P

PastorJ

as for non video games I play Sponge Bob Monoply with my Wife & Daughter heheh My 4 year old Loves AstroBoy for ps2 for thoes of us with kids its a pretty cool game.