What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

welcome to the Hobbies and interest forums

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I have listed a few subcatagorys here already and I plan to move the music and great outdoors here as well
but apart from those forums I'm looking for suggestions for subcatagory's
there has to be at least a reasonable sized group of members to justify a catagory
and be able to keep it going with new threads and updates but we are open to suggestions
but within reason and the site TOU ie no X rated or illegal activities please

OP

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
My i suggest Collecting, I collect all kinds of things ,Stamps,Coins,Memorabilia,Antiques,
and anything thats just different.(My junk as the wife says)LOL

thanks OP
INH

J

JackTheGrower

Ah now I understand why things were slow yesterday

I just wrote gypsy and suggested a Computer related forum.

My hobby is data encoding/compression and general Collatz conjecture topics.. But in the "Math world" A stoner is just a laugh even if he/she has the right idea..

Math folks tend to be bad people when it comes to creative conversations..

Besides, we have computers and cannabis in common.

Jack

C

cellardweller

Hi Old Pink..
Thanks for the new sub forum!
I had an "Other Hobbies" thread going back awhile ago..everything from aquariums to knife collecting and model building etc..
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=91250
is there anyway to get it in the Hobbies sub-forum?
thanks much,
~cdubs

quadracer

Can you clarify the policy on mushrooms? Mushroom hunting is okay, but mushroom cultivation is not? What about non-hallucinogenic species?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rc gas power car/plane racing,
playing sports,
restoring cars,
playing musical instuments,
drawing,painting,
street racing,
skateboarding,
biking...racing/freestyle/mountan biking,
motorcycles,
playing cards...poker,hold'em,21 etc...

these are just a few things i think of off the top of my head when i think of things me and peeps around me are into,hope this will help a little.
peace-T-

H

headfortrinity

stamp collecting
ear wax collection pics
belly lint balls
turds shaped like celebrities

Skip

Veteran
And what is wrong with making all of these social groups instead of more and more forums? Not to mention they have nothing to do with cannabis...

NateDizz

Just thought I'd throw out the idea for a Films & Television forum one more time. Maybe Video Games could be included with those. I'm sure that a forum for these things would get alot more attention than some of the ones that are already set-up like the Collector's forum or Photography.

Was thinkin' about Wood Working. I see a lot of creative folks here trying to build cabinets, sheds, shelves and furniture to hide their grow, but many who don't have a back ground in carpentry or cabinet making just struggle building a box. I was thinking of posting some suggestions for basic tools or means and methods that I thought would be helpful to the uninitiated, but I couldn't figure out where to post. Just a thought. Not that high rpm tools with sharp blades go well with weed, but it does help to know how to make your stealth shit look like it belongs in your living room and not in a junior high shop class. Just a thought...

Yeah I got that but I guess I was thinking of something more New Yankee Workshop rather than Tim Taylor's Tool Time. You know...weed enhanced OCD wood working. I started thinkin' more about it after I made the suggestion and then added a detailed post about a new stealth micro cab build just to kind of feel out the level of interest over there. I dunno...just a thought.