What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My art (paintings/drawings and photos)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You drew those Set?? man you have major talent. I love them all, thanks for sharing your artwork!

SetHeh

MRs.Babba, yes I drew them. Thanks for your comment and stopping by.

trichrider, you did that? This is very good chainsaw work! That's probably one of the most dangerous genres of art. :)

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
hell ya trichrider........luv the chain saw carvings.......

saw some really good lookin ones the were carved like two redwoods......looked so clean.....would luv to have a sic carving in fornt of my house......

oh and very nice job setheh....luv that pic you painted of the egret on the lake.....

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Nice paintings man.
I really like the background in the one with the boots (;

tomfooler

hey SetHeh,,,

loved the pictures & photographs,,

you are an ARTIST..

much respect..

Last edited:
S

SeaMaiden

Set... You're hardly a novice. Tell us more about the media you're working in, would you please? I was a graphic arts major in college, but I cannot render, cannot really paint, but absolutely can appreciate what you (and the others here) have shared.

SetHeh

@SeaMaiden, thank you for your warm words. The works I have shown thus far (apart from photos) have been created using watercolors, acrylics, oil paints, graphite pencils, and digital media (Wacom Intuos4 graphic tablet and MyPaint, an open source painting software). I haven't chosen my favorite medium yet, but I like acrylics more and more. If you're interested in details of a particular image, let me know and I'll provide you with more information.

theclearspot

Nice paintings and photos. I love photography ,although not accomplished in any way, I like books on photography: Helmut Newton, etc. I really like that book 'The Americans' (cant remember his name)a compilation of 50s snapshots of american life...

S

SeaMaiden

@SeaMaiden, thank you for your warm words. The works I have shown thus far (apart from photos) have been created using watercolors, acrylics, oil paints, graphite pencils, and digital media (Wacom Intuos4 graphic tablet and MyPaint, an open source painting software). I haven't chosen my favorite medium yet, but I like acrylics more and more. If you're interested in details of a particular image, let me know and I'll provide you with more information.

Thank you! The pieces that I find particularly attractive are the still life, the cedar waxwing, and the cherry blossoms. The boots piece is done very well, too, IMO, the use of color is what I like.

Latest posts

Latest posts