What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Natures beauty

Post up some4 pics of the country side where you come from :)

picture.php

picture.php

J

JackTheGrower

Something local

Something local

Sometimes, just, in the city park we can find a moment of nature.

------------------

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-nice Jack, Irie and Kono.

Love the fall photos, I didn't take any this year, and well there's not much left on the trees here anymore. already had some snow fall :O

Here's a photo my hubby took a few years ago.

picture.php

Taken By CC

He was just at the right place a the right time, perfect photo.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome pics people! love to see some more!
They are some great images by our members aren't they. I had my shutter stick the other day and ripped off over 1000 images before I caught it. All were of a blank sky and the snow bank...the back ground in this image..but this image was one of the 1000, this blue jay happened by durring my debockle...took forever to download all of the pix. I have since fixed the problem! DD
picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HZ those images are great..wish I was there. Little Miss let's, you and me, get off our butts and post up some winter pix heh? These are of a White Birch that I planted, it over hangs my hot tub. These pix are after two days of 17 degree temps and fog frost building up on the limbs..it's gorgeous I think...DD
picture.php

picture.php