What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran

Im not, but the rooigrond is in my blood, my father did a lot of work in Rhodesia before i was born. I have a braii shack within walking distance, lots of expat saffas here..partial to a bunnie every now and then lol.

:tiphat:Would love to sell up and move to the continent if im honest, but im stuck here due to having a child...i cant take her with nor leave behind. So i just like to collect the local seeds and make do with 600hps's, but a ranch and cattle with 360 degree firing arc with plenty rounds is where i want to be.

TheBlaze

Ah... so you know how dangerous it is to be a farmer here. LOL!

Braai... my second (or is it first) love. I braai almost every week. I'm the fucken braai master. Zapadra, you shut your mouth. :biggrin:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Dude i heard stories and the tv says nothing has changed these days.

This place by me does a lot of imported meats, but i go there for the breakfast mainly...its the best fry up in town man, at night they do the full menu like emu and croc etc.

TheBlaze

Emu and croc? Fuck that... lamb chops and boerewors is where it's at. ;) Do they do boerewors at that spot?

A typical SA braai would be something like this:

- lamb chops, chicken flattie, ribs or steak. (pick one)
- Boerewors
- Braai broodjies or potato bake or garlic roll
- Green salad

Let's not forget the beer. Plenty of beer!

TheBlaze

About the beer... it's typical for the average South African to consume about a gallon (4L) of beer at one braai. Often more than that, or coupled with brandy + coke.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
When i chop ill eat there and send you some pics for authentication....not sure i can put away 8 pints tho bru...

EvergreenState

Emu and croc? Fuck that... lamb chops and boerewors is where it's at. ;) Do they do boerewors at that spot?

A typical SA braai would be something like this:

- lamb chops, chicken flattie, ribs or steak. (pick one)
- Boerewors
- Braai broodjies or potato bake or garlic roll
- Green salad

Let's not forget the beer. Plenty of beer!
But do they offer hash?:dance013:

TheBlaze

:laughing:

With that much beer at play, hash would be a direct trip to paranoid station. As a braai master, I need to keep my wits about me. It's the wild west out here man.

EvergreenState

I would need copious amounts of hash to make your braai edible :biggrin:
Cold blooded. If the hash would be too much then lessen your intake of beer in order to take in the right amount of hash. Everything, food, beer etc. need to be adjusted to make room for the hash.
Zapadra you need knock some sense into your homeboy.

TheBlaze

LOL! I'm an old school South African. I was breast fed on beer and cigarettes. It would take alot for me to drink less. Bar fights and hangovers were the order of the day. Now I'm getting older and have my own family. Weed has helped me transition from dickhead to mild mannered middle-aged family man, but some things are not likely to change. Who knows though. Maybe I will be unrecognizable to myself in a few more years.

Zapadra

Cold blooded. If the hash would be too much then lessen your intake of beer in order to take in the right amount of hash. Everything, food, beer etc. need to be adjusted to make room for the hash.
Zapadra you need knock some sense into your homeboy.

This guy once punched a glass jar and lost. One knock would probably put him in hospice :laughing::dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts