What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help your noob ,first grow questions

Idium

Hi, and thanks for your time :)

So I will start my first grow soon and want your opinion on my starting plans. I've done a lot of reading and "youtubing" for some years now but the circumstances never were ideal for me to grow my own.

Finally it's time!!!

It will be an outdoor grow(all autos) in a warm mediterranean climate. 2x Gorilla glue ,1x Think different and maybe one more,idk what strain yet (any suggestions?). I'm planning on using 10 or 20 gallon pots with the Biobizz all mix and add 15% coco , 10% perlite , 5% hydroton. Is this mix ok ? Can/should I mix cheap regular soil from the store with biobizz ? (maybe save some money there)

For feeding I'll most likely use Biobizz products and/or the RAW line from npk-industries

Any suggestions,advice for a newbie? :tiphat:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
You should post in AF forum. Aridbud will probably respond. I would think your pots will be too big for autoflowers. Never heard of anyone adding hydroton to soil, but I do not grow in soil.

Good luck!!

Budpirate

Yeah i also think those pots will be way to big for autos. Make sure to read up on what kind of pests you guys have where you live that could harm the plants, i have had some issues with diffrent kind of pests when growing outdoors.

CobraCai

First grow and this Is?

First grow and this Is?

First grow, have ten plants and only inte of them have these. What is it?

Attachments

• 20170610_021908.jpg
    20170610_021908.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 12

CobraCai

Is this also that? Them just by the stram, same plant just closer to the top.

Attachments

• 1497305809514375381201.jpg
    1497305809514375381201.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts