What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

L~B

yeah those sound bad ass were doing one of those....I would really like to do interlockin bad ass line up and all. It sucks there on the same weekend.... The yasgurs thing is a rainbow event I haven't been home since 99'... For the most part there pretty non music events...

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Haven't been to a festie in years it feels like. I have such a hard time with the hand feeding method and all, if I am away from the garden more then 36 hours the anxiety sets in and I can't enjoy myself, knowing something needs to be fed or its fucked does that. Makes me realize I shouldn't be so dependent on the garden but I choose the stress anyways.

NL5xHaze #1.....Day 92, finally finished up and I am pretty happy with them.
picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
This Early Pearl is insanely stinky herb... Got that signature Slip Kid skunk butt stank ;-)

I really don't smoke flowers that much anymore but I been puffing these all day! Nice clear uppity high.

S

Slip Kid

She's a mystery!!:) Tomorrow was supposed to be my last day with the lamps on and here I am heading into another round of flowering.What the hell is wrong with me? I'm going to need some 12 step help, one lamp at a time.I guess what they say about the best laid plans is true, I can't even take the summer off because growing is much too much fun.Damme!!:thank you:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
summa-bitches! Thought the thread had died a quiet death, been subscribed to it forever. I never surf the growers forum, my bad.
Still, one of you s.o.b.'s shoulda clued me in!

Got a branch of that EP to try out too, but I've been all up in the Sour Nev BX. YUM! :yummy:

Been taking down my HW's, here's a look:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice spears, Otto! :tiphat:

Raho

Veteran
Even though I don't live in Mass/RI or Con, I did get a chance to sample some product from respected members here. Hope you recognize your work, I was blown away by the quality!

Chefro - GSC (forum cut) VERY potent and tasty. Cough to get off!
picture.php

TacomaComa - Tangerine Dream Nice orange and incense smells/taste in upbeat haze hybrid.
picture.php

TacomaComa - ECSD Great sample of everyone's favorite.
picture.php

Hope you like the pics.

S

Slip Kid

Well you can't fight gravity!! My a/c unit blew sometime last night, it's going to be a real pain to switch out.I guess I have to laugh that it probably blew at 12:00 midnight and put me in my place, considering that months ago I'd decided to stop growing today, for a few months anyway!:).Guess I'll have to try ice blocks... for now.:tumbleweed:It's finish day for my bath tub grow, I guess I'll cut it, hang it and put all my good plants under a 250 until I can grab a new unit or replace it with one of several back ups I have around.There must be something positive going on here, there must!!:artist:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bummer Slip. :frown: If it had to go, it's a good time to deal w/ it, being how cool it's been.
It's always something in this game, be it fixing or tweaking things, cleaning, dealing w/ bugs & spores; always something! Good luck righting the ship over there. :)

CDM, nah, those aren't my keepers, tho that last shot, #5, has me kicking myself that I tossed the cut. Can't keep 'em all, esp. this time of yr. just the essential plants are being run.

Making my way thru this 'part II', catching up.
Your brave HL .... Don't know if I'd have done the same ...... I personally would have waited till we see how MA handles everything ..... Before I put my name out there ..... Cause once your out there the cats outta the bag and toucan never get your anonymity back
Hey GG, it actually worked out great. Seeing as I got it before the regs were set, I'm legal to grow til the end of the yr. w/o having to apply to the state for a "hardship grow" permit. I remain in the shadows, and will keep on doing so next yr.
"MMJ, the people's choice" is just a big headache to the State/towns. They want to fill their coffers w/ agri-biz $$, and keep patients from growing their own. Screw the regulating and regulations, it's business as usual for us 'Masshole' growers.

S

Slip Kid

Well, ripped the blown one out and put one from my pile of a/c's in the casing and the temps are slowly dropping.Took me all morning, turns out the old one has a blown plug unit and the 1975 model I have in there now is running fine.The plug with the re-set button etc is toast, just another reason I guess to have a "maintenance guy" from the company over.No need to cry!!:) Time for a nap while the rooms cool!!:woohoo:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks rasputin! :D I always lose to freaks like #1. The consolation is, I'd much rather smoke mine! :biglaugh:

picture.php

S

Slip Kid

I normally don't vote for anything but Pic of the month, I'll jump in the box for that!:) Lots of great pics in there I like that Gorilla goop but HL's was the best and that's my unpredjudiced opinion, hell none of the rest are "t-shirt quality":). The only thing I can take a good shot of are hairy fingers or toes that happen to be in the frame...Tell ya' what, when the shit hits the fan, you're on your own in this sport!! Adapt and prepare or die, that pile of old a/c's in my basement my wife always cries about saved my dumbass yesterday., I have the old /new one down on the floor and hopefully I'll fix it up.The Feb blizzard put a tree on top of it which might explain the reason it wasn't cooling to max capacity.It's a huge help to be able to come in here and cry about it because I know all this shit happens to all of us.:tiphat:
Those GSC buds make me cough like crazy! Why do I like that??

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ SlipKid: i def agree with you man that HL pic is the best of them quality wise (picture captured). I bet smoking them.the HoneyWhite would be the stand out.

Me personally I can only see so much GSC before it's just another flower in the crowd. Taste so damn good tho. Hoping the SSSDH "OJD Cut" brings much needed potency to the gsc
mCBC205.jpg

3WDkEBL.jpg

Runty
FpzLzS9.jpg

DZLHIT

Storm got really crazy for like 10 mins last night, lol I was trying to load up some wood at homedepot!

Some LED ladies....

picture.php

This one is at ~30 days of flowering

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the info on the festies guys!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I seem to always get caught in downpours when I'm loading materials.

Slip -- haha, sorry buddy, I told ya they literally came right off the dry rack! Let them cure up a couple weeks and hopefully it's better. I'll pass along some of the other pheno after round 2.. That one was purple & had a real good "coffee & OG" smell and taste.

S

Slip Kid

Oh no dog! I was talking about something else...:) That I stuck in the back of my chest where I'm always finding jars I forgot about, I left the oil with it! Yesterday I found a tight wrapped top cola I'd stashed 2 months ago in an old small cardboard box.I had to tear the place down to last inch, I feel like one man trying to play the Mighty Led Zeppelin all by himself.:blowbubbles:No time to trim today at all, had to do some other menial chore moonlighting as a plumber...

Latest posts

Latest posts