What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the REAL deal on sulphur spray?

dankohzee

Whattup IC? Who has experience using sulphur spray in outdoor applications? What's the deal with this stuff? Is it going to destroy my buds flavor? How long does the scent stay on the leaves? Will it do anything at all for leaf spot fungus, or am I wasting my time?

Any help from those with experience in this is appreciated.

SpaceshipNelson

it does work.

It wont make your buds taste like sulphur, enless you're gonna hose them down two weeks before harvest.

it's safe and kills most fungi and mites..

Careful not to apply in heat. And after they have been in the ground and established for a few weeks.

Drewsif

I can taste a sulfur bud a mile away. I would not use it at all, probably not in veg even, just because of how strong the presence of it has been in some Cannabis I've purchased (bait and switch, the dispensary way). Of course Im not a commercial grower and have seen countless people inhale the stuff without batting an eye. It all depends on the smokers ability to smell and taste. I can taste it,very easily, just saying.. Of course i can also tell when a plant has been sprayed with peroxide, oe grown in a house with dogs, so im just weird.